What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey, mashed potatoes, and chocolate pie.

Tonight will be BBQ chicken thighs, bow-tie pasta and corn.

I am off to Burger King to try the new one dollar bacon burger.o_O

Taco Salad...and it was yummy...Been eating a lot of Salads lately....Lettuce is .99 cents a head....

Taco Salad...and it was yummy...Been eating a lot of Salads lately....Lettuce is .99 cents a head....

Me too, lots of salad. Last night I made pasta and fruit salad with apples, nectarines and watermellon. I used whatever fruit we had and it was pretty good. Always nice when you don't have to turn on the oven during the hot summer:cool2:

Me too, lots of salad. Last night I made pasta and fruit salad with apples, nectarines and watermellon. I used whatever fruit we had and it was pretty good. Always nice when you don't have to turn on the oven during the hot summer:cool2:

Sounds soooo good!

Sweet Italian style turkey sausages, tater tots and spinach.

We have a lot of cherries, which are starting to go bad, so cherries will feature prominently as my main course.

I might eat some chicken with vegetable and toast if I can manage it after all the cherries. :lol:

Ham, eggs, hashbrowns, and pancakes. At IHOP with a family group.

Tonight I will be baking some boneless skinless chicken thighs with BBQ sauce, and we will have white rice and fresh, steamed mustard greens. Daughter will have raw baby carrots as she doesn't like greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back