What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my dad's famous pork chops, corn on the cob and half a baked potato.

I had a BLT sandwich, applesauce, milk, and a candy bar.

We had lentil/vegetables with angel hair pasta (sort of like stew soup).

;)

My wife had from Meals on Wheels, Chinese food.

I had Hungry Man, Jumbo Popcorn Chicken and Cheese Sticks with Cheese dip.

Yiz

For tonight dinner....not too sure....so probably throw some chickens in the slow cooker and put something with it....delish! :) Along with mashed potatoes or rice and corn on the cob.

I dont know but I am in the mood for Homicide buffalo wings from Wings to Go. :hmm:

Fish, green beans, and rice and black beans.

I had spaghetti bolognese with some chopped mushrooms in it and parmesan cheese sprinkle on it. My hubby always call parmesan cheese a smelly sock cheese. :giggle:

Tonight was roast beef with mashed potaters and corn on the cob.

Hubby made delicious dinner. Rice with sweet fruit and minced beef. Oh so delicious yet easy on my stomach.

I haven't been feeling well for almost a week now.

Hot weather and I do not get along at all.

roast chicken, pinto beans, coleslaw and buttered cornbread. mmm

apple, salad, veggie tomato soup w/Navy beans < I really like beans> and sprouted corn tortilla and half an egg.

last night hubby and I went out w/my folks for dinner and we tried a new pizza place - well they had pizza and I had a hummus and veggie sandwich and salad.

CJB, your dinner sounds like something I'd make-

Am sorry to read you not feeling well, Mrs Bucket:aw:

Had pork chops, baked potatoes, green beens.

Yiz

The rest of the family had French Fries and toasted roast beef sandwiches smothered in gravy... ew... and I just had the roast beef and a couple fries.

The rest of the family had French Fries and toasted roast beef sandwiches smothered in gravy... ew... and I just had the roast beef and a couple fries.

Here that is called a wet beef sandwich. My husband loves them. I agree with you.

We had a vegetarian pizza and french fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back