What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight was the BBQ chicken that the grocery store sells pre-made, macaroni salad and cesar salad.

Chicken Apple sausages from Sam's club in pita breads. With orange juice. I know the sausages sound a little weird, but they taste great!

Satay shrimp and orange juice and pita bread.

Bottesini, I love those sausages. Sometimes, I serve them with pancakes for dinner. Kids love pancakes for dinner.

Tonight, it's going to be spaghetti! Meat sauce--half Italian sausage and half ground beef.

I had spinach salad with cranberry-Maradian juice and had fruit bowl after that, yummy dinner. :)

I had two burgers and french fries from Steak 'n Shake earlier tonight.

I'll be having a creamy tomato soup with grilled cheese for dinner.

I know I will be eating BLT and orange juice.

last night went out w/parents and some others from synagogue - I had veggie patty minus bun, w/just the veggie toppings <lettuce, tomato, sprouts> and added avocado and mustard, and also had green salad and some sweet potato.
Tonight I have LEFTOVERS:D

Hawaiian pizza , yum!

Tonight was very very very bad, but it was my mom's birthday so I let it go as an exception. We ordered in some Chinese and had a low fat chocolate cake with a load of chocolate icing and Smarties on top.

Lemon-ginger oven fried chicken, boiled baby red potatoes and salad for dinner tonight. *lick*

Tonight was very very very bad, but it was my mom's birthday so I let it go as an exception. We ordered in some Chinese and had a low fat chocolate cake with a load of chocolate icing and Smarties on top.

Is your mother very fond of Smarties? Or is that another Canadian tradition?

Is your mother very fond of Smarties? Or is that another Canadian tradition?

I wasn't completely sure if Americans had Smarties or not, but I wasn't exactly sure. They are chocolate pieces made by Nestle's. They are basically a chocolatey, non-peanutty version of M&M's. I've never had M&M's, but I assume without the peanuts they would just be like Smarties.

smarties.jpg

My mom had requested to have them put on her cake.

I wasn't completely sure if Americans had Smarties or not, but I wasn't exactly sure. They are chocolate pieces made by Nestle's. They are basically a chocolatey, non-peanutty version of M&M's. I've never had M&M's, but I assume without the peanuts they would just be like Smarties.

smarties.jpg

My mom had requested to have them put on her cake.

That is a surprise. Smarties here are little colored sugar disks in a cellophane roll. I would like the English and Canadian Smarties much more, and would think your mother must have been quite happy with her cake. :wave:

0019043_large.jpg

These are the American Smarties, and they are awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back