What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my BF and I were thinking about going to Sushi restaurant.

Tonight had eggs and vegetarian refried beans and salad and chocolate protein bar

I just ate chopped tomato, sweet onion and pepper with goat cheese! :D

Just had Texas Meatballs on dark green lettuce. The recipe is supposed to be in a bowl of chips but I subsituted lettuce to reduce my carb and sodium intake.

Turkey wrap and small piece of baked chicken. hm hm hm, oh and coffee. I'm addicted to coffee.

Chicken quesadillias :)

YUMMY! We had cheese one for lunch...I put salsa on it. SO GOOD! Tyler LOVES that with olives that is A MUST for him. RME! I told him I didn't put any this time. SORRY! He went and ate them all anyway!
Chicken quesadillias :)

YUMMY! We had cheese one for lunch...I put salsa on it. SO GOOD! Tyler LOVES that with olives that is A MUST for him. RME! I told him I didn't put any this time. SORRY! He went and ate them all anyway!

I love black olives, that's something I will add next time along with the salsa and tortillia chips :) maybe, even sour cream oh man, this getting more stuffing than I thought , heck squeeze the guacamole too :drool:

I had chicken with salad and corn and a buttered roll.

We had BBQed pork chops, mashed potatoes with herbs and a strange salad with raspberries. :lol:

I had a chicken sandwich with bacon, lettuce, sprouts and tomatoes. And chocolate milk to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back