What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
utensils saved for......ICE CREAM:D

"Elephant Bar" Restaurant last night

My boyfriend had kona BBQ pork ribs, it was pretty good.
I had thai high sweet and spicy chicken salad, it was also good.

After that, we went to see "Orphan" movie.

Last edited:
Hubby cooked the most fantastic pasta as the sauce was delicious!

Today I'm going to make vegetable rice [basil, tomato] and add sausage. I'll add mango for balance. Yum!

Porterhouse steak, potatoes and baked beans. Nice and simple. :)

Garlic shrimp, french fries, and orange juice.

Tonight we had hamburgers and French fries with apple pie for dessert.

Tonight, had egg white omelette w/tofu, hot cereal and veggie juice-

I had alfredo pasta with chicken and broccoli.

dogmom, egg white omelette with/tofu sounds good to me.

:wave: yagazn, yes I thought it was good. Got the eggs from local farmer w/pastured hens and spicy tofu from health food store; your broccoli would have made a good addition too! I love broccoli.

rosie, I like falafel too - did u make yourself?

We went to a buffet restaurant tonight. So I ate chicken, steak, a hamburger, a cinnamon roll. Topped off with Diet Coke.

And I keep asking my husband, "why am I fat??" :hmm:

We went to a buffet restaurant tonight. So I ate chicken, steak, a hamburger, a cinnamon roll. Topped off with Diet Coke.

And I keep asking my husband, "why am I fat??" :hmm:

Aww. :( I fully understand as I am in the same situation. Sometimes it is just too hard to ignore the delicious food when it's within your grasp. You crave it. I keep eating things and then regretting it later... It tends to annoy me to a great extent. :mad: Why can't everything that tastes good be good for you?

Aww. :( I fully understand as I am in the same situation. Sometimes it is just too hard to ignore the delicious food when it's within your grasp. You crave it. I keep eating things and then regretting it later... It tends to annoy me to a great extent. :mad: Why can't everything that tastes good be good for you?

Exactly. If you could invent that, you would make a fortune. :)

LOL! So true!

For dinner tonight we had homemade quaessadillas full of chicken, cheese, peppers and other veggies. It was healthy for the most part... but also very delicious. :)

Tonight we attended a birthday dinner at a restaurant. I had a beef burrito and a tossed salad.

Then we had cake at home. It was a fun evening.

We are having steak, pasta salad and a side of veggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back