What's with the judgements against people including myself having an CI or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is a personal choice for a person to have an CI

What choice does a person have when they are implanted from birth or an early age?

Ignore him. It's atypical of him; read his post history, He does not represent the average Deaf person; he's only trying to stir the pot.

I'm not in your little circle anyways.

What choice does a person have when they are implanted from birth or an early age?

It is a choice of the parents....usually out of love, sometimes by ignorance, and every reason in between. Maybe you will realize that when you become a father but if you already are one, then I'll stop right here.

They can choose to not wear it, or be explanted. They can choose to never ever use their voice again. And that is fine.

Not all parents make responsible or ethical choices for their children.

But nearly all try their best. Everybody makes mistakes, but almost every parent tries to do what they believe is best for their child.

But this thread is not about babies/children being implanted. It is about the OP and other adults

That was nothing but a discussion of the issues from one person's point of view. Why did you post it?

And why do you post the same link or answer again and again?

Because.. (Politically Correct Term alert) he's a retard. It's like arguing with an idiot, they drag you down and beat you with experience. This is where a 2x4 and chuck norris can be useful.

Because.. (Politically Correct Term alert) he's a retard. It's like arguing with an idiot, they drag you down and beat you with experience. This is where a 2x4 and chuck norris can be useful.

ad hominem

ad hominem

Eh, where did I say anything about your arguments that were untrue.

My reasoning behind my statement is that you're repeating things.... You can't even keep up a debate in a correct fashion. People are asking you questions and you are unable to answer.

So how does that make you credible? I don't even view you as important at all.

I personally am not for CI's and all. I could come in here and spew all sorts of nonsense, but that is not my cup of tea.

I had two question in the previously quoted post, this is not an answer to either.

I gave you my reason for posting it and why its not, as you say, only "point of view".

see: post #52

lol, im really cracking up here.

Lets keep our debates HERE, not to the PM's. Yall hear? I don't need nobody PMing me telling me I am wrong.

You see, my opinion is just that, my opinion. No need to PM me with the title "You're wrong."

Now Jasin - go to scholar.google.com and pull up a credible empirical research textbook on this while we wait.

Some people are still deaf after the CI, some people are hearing.

If a person is still deaf with the ci then why wear it? Logic would say its only a fashion item if it does not serve any functional or practical purpose.

As my grandmother would say - make sure that 2X4 has rusty nails before you make contact.

lol, im really cracking up here.

Lets keep our debates HERE, not to the PM's. Yall hear? I don't need nobody PMing me telling me I am wrong.

You see, my opinion is just that, my opinion. No need to PM me with the title "You're wrong."

Now Jasin - go to scholar.google.com and pull up a credible empirical research textbook on this while we wait.

Really? I got a PM titled "I can feel your hate."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back