What's with MEN??

Good luck finding a supermodel woman. LOL! The word is that they are always cranky cuz they cant eat. :giggle:

I read a poster on a wall once which said:

7 women in this world look like supermodels.

3 billion do not......

(not 100% sure of exact wording of last figure, but point is made)

Women can be just as shallow too.

He doesn’t look like a footballer/wrestler/racing driver or doesn’t look intelligent enough. Too tall/short/fat/skinny………

Hasn’t got the right job or connections……

Go to a night club and watch a pack of girls grooming in public, flirting and sending all the right signals to the guy(s) over there. He plucks up the courage to ask and they send him packing. Used to see that all the time. Stopped going to nightclubs in the end with all the bitchy image girls in there.

Jackie Kennedy was reputed to have left a man she was deeply in love with in order to marry JFK as he had more money. That's what she told the guy. Obviously she was more in love with money.

Yeah, there are shallow guys out there, but plenty of shallow gals as well.

Women can be just as shallow too.

He doesn’t look like a footballer/wrestler/racing driver or doesn’t look intelligent enough. Too tall/short/fat/skinny………

Hasn’t got the right job or connections……

Go to a night club and watch a pack of girls grooming in public, flirting and sending all the right signals to the guy(s) over there. He plucks up the courage to ask and they send him packing. Used to see that all the time. Stopped going to nightclubs in the end with all the bitchy image girls in there.

Jackie Kennedy was reputed to have left a man she was deeply in love with in order to marry JFK as he had more money. That's what she told the guy. Obviously she was more in love with money.

Yeah, there are shallow guys out there, but plenty of shallow gals as well.

Right ..I was referring to KingofNoobs' comments about why the divorce rate is so high.

Point taken Shel, just commenting on the general line this topic seems to be following. Trying to add a little balance if you like.

Also, as a mere male starting to fell a little insecure and threatened.....! LOL

Point taken Shel, just commenting on the general line this topic seems to be following. Trying to add a little balance if you like.

No problem. :) This thread is about men so I am just having a little fun with KingofNoobs. LOL!

U can start a thread about shallow women? :giggle:

I used to be overweight...Mens look at me, nice people.. and now since I've lost a tons of weight, mens still look at me.. It doesn't matter because it all matters whats inside of your heart. For those (mens) who only want tiny people, then they don't deserve a woman.. They don't have a heart for the person to begain with. I am a woman myself who has a heart of gold, Says all of my friends and family. Im friendly with everybody.. Mens are good to me, we may or may not date BUT we still contuine to be good friends. I got a friend I've known for 3 years, I love him to death.... Even though I would date him but time comes. One day at a time. But you know whats funny? I invited him over for dinner tonight, he didn't show up at all, But Im not going to punish him for it.. Know why? I've known him for years and there is a reason, he told me he was sorry.. and it was good enough and we still contuine to talk. Mens can think the same to womens. Both Mens and womens can be bitches. Nobody isn't perfect at all. So mens isn't perfect! I still love my friend and always will till the end no matter what. Nothing gets between me and my friends and family also!

Everybody Gains weight. Somtimes the older you get does it. But it depends.......

Mens can look at womens and "say" omg your fat and you gained weight
Mens can say you need to put make up on.....
Mens can say Blah blah blah!!!!!

BUT ALSO!!!! WOMENS can do the same. COMPLAIN!

Womens can say you dress horriable
Womens can say your fat
Womans can say don't fart in here...

Womens are just as bad as mens are.... But only if you find the true one You want to spend your life with.... These things won't happen... There is trust in the reationship....

Another thing..... Its a bit off topic

A friend of mine, there friend doesn't like me and doesn't want the person to talk to me... etc.. What does that tell you? No trust in the reationship... ALWAYS HAVE trust!

For example: If I dated my friend after I known him for 3 years, YES YES I would trust him... I know everything about him, the same he would trust me. He knows Im not a hoe and that I don't go running around with a bunch of people that we both don't know. He knows how I look and thinks Im beauitful. He knows Im deaf... Still talks to me after 3 years.... He knows.... it all matters whats inside of the persons heart... I I would still trust him becasue hes the kind of person that will admit if he is wrong. Same towards me. I know for those don't believe it, don't waste your time telling me any different becasue its what I believe! PERIOD

I’m just not sure why some people would pick on someone’s appearance like that, If some don't want to date overweight, thin, tall, short etc, that's fine but picking on them? that just so wrong period....What made them think they're so perfect when they know they aren't....

I’m just not sure why some people would pick on someone’s appearance like that, If some don't want to date overweight, thin, tall, short etc, that's fine but picking on them? that just so wrong period....What made them think they're so perfect when they know they aren't....

Most likely, according to studies, people who bully or pick on others for their appearance are usually not happy with themselves so they try to inflate their egos by putting others down.

What does these questions have do anything with this thread? If not more often, married or unmarried men usually think alike. that why we have high percentage of divorce AND cheaters mofo.

The reason, I ask you few simple questions because I have seen many husbands/wives support each other with their health problems because they want the help.

I only want to say that those issues what you thought has nothing do with divorce reason but the people themselves who have the problem is refuse to get the help each other or neglect respect, communication, etc., that's how their marriage work goes suffer. It's really nothing do with overweight or slim but the people themselves.

I start to have thyriod problem soon after gave the birth to my 2nd child in 1996. My hubby is there to support me and my health until I am able to lose many pounds... It's him who build my self-esteem... I lose many pounds until I'm slim and feel good. I'm still take thyriod pill and watch health foods and take care of my health.

Oh by the way KINGOFNOOBS, my ex-socalled married a skinny woman with a ugly face, but his ex-wife turned out to be a real slut and a real life hooker walking down the street, seriously, she cheated on him with another guy in a bar that he caughted her screwing a guy in the bathroom...

That tells me something, there's no Bread Winner around here, Little Boy!!! Oh oh oh Looks Can Be Decieving.....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Who are you calling little boy? :pissed: You must be very gulliable person to be unable to tell a person whether he/she have good heart or not. Jeez.

Every guy would prefer to pick thin, nice body, looks as their first choice then when it isn't working out, guy would settle down for woman with personailty.

Dont deny that you would absoultely love to spend some times with this man:
hot-guys-Hot20File2070.jpg

than with this man:

fatso.jpg

Most likely, according to studies, people who bully or pick on others for their appearance are usually not happy with themselves so they try to inflate their egos by putting others down.

Not all :) Bullies usually come out on the top. Tough truth but yea that s how our world is.

Every guy would prefer to pick thin, nice body, looks as their first choice then when it isn't working out, guy would settle down for woman with personailty.
Suppose you marry a young, beautiful, "thin, nice body" woman. Then, a few years later she puts on weight and wrinkles. Then what?

Dont deny that you would absoultely love to spend some times with this man:
hot-guys-Hot20File2070.jpg

than with this man:

fatso.jpg
[/quote]
I can't speak for the other ladies here, but neither of those two examples appeal to me. The first one is probably gay, and the second one has more than a weight problem.

Not all :) Bullies usually come out on the top. Tough truth but yea that s how our world is.

usually come out on the top is what they think. They may think or look like they're coming out on the top but they're not. at the end, something happens.

Suppose you marry a young, beautiful, "thin, nice body" woman. Then, a few years later she puts on weight and wrinkles. Then what?
I can't speak for the other ladies here, but neither of those two examples appeal to me. The first one is probably gay, and the second one has more than a weight problem.[/QUOTE]

If that do happen, I take her to gym with me and hit treadmill right away. As for wrinkles, there are plenty of age-defy makeup.

Nah both are straight. One rigorly works out and love himself a lot. Other fat one thinks too much about food/be content with himself because people re telling him "looks aren't important. be happy with who you. so eat more!" :fart:

usually come out on the top is what they think. They may think or look like they're coming out on the top but they're not. at the end, something happens.

You have to be cutthroat to make it successfully in real world more or less.

Now that's may explain why there are many young women and men who are suffer from eating disorder cause some people can be quite too picky...Ignorance and shallow behaviors are what serve to perpetuate issues within society where some people can not learn to accept other people's apperances which may lead them to eating disorder such as anorexia and bulimia ....

Duh Kingofnoobs

Is it LOVE orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr INFATUATION ???????????

Are you into a True Reality orrrrrrrrrrrrrr UnTrue Reality ??????????

You looks on the outside instead of the inside, it don't counts who that person is and by the way How's your rosy palms ??????

The picture of men you sent still don't counts, it's what on the inside, DONE!!!

I can't speak for the other ladies here, but neither of those two examples appeal to me. The first one is probably gay, and the second one has more than a weight problem.

If that do happen, I take her to gym with me and hit treadmill right away. As for wrinkles, there are plenty of age-defy makeup.

Nah both are straight. One rigorly works out and love himself a lot. Other fat one thinks too much about food/be content with himself because people re telling him "looks aren't important. be happy with who you. so eat more!" :fart:[/QUOTE]

Back