What's with MEN??

Wow.. this thread is back!!! ahh.. well.. I was looking at my first post and thought what I said was stupid! ::o
:lol:

hahaha you should have seen mine...:o

I totally understand this topic, I had been overweight all my life, and never once had a serious relationship. OK i am lying, I had one, my ex gf, but even then I can tell she wishes I was skinny.

Because of the fact that men don't want to date me because of my weight, it hurts me, as well as my self esteem, in matter of fact, my self esteem is very low. The more lower my self esteem goes, the more i resist to meeting new people because I don't want to get hurt again, and I just feel that nobody will want me for the way I look.

there is someone out there waiting for you... you just have to go out there and find him. try to bring your self esteem back up and learn to love yourself for who you are.
Once you learn to love yourself, the men will come. most guys like it when a woman can take care of herself.

i am overweight but am working on my goal to lose weights for my health not for my husband or my son but for me! I have lost some and am proud of myself.
I lost alot of weights back in 90's and lost my ex to a BBW. he doesnt like skinny ladies.. his loss.. some of guys said if you lost weight you would look hot! .. i was like whatever *shrugs* cuz i know they dont go for the personality inside but the outside looks. it's pathetic, really! sheesh!
I gained all of the weights back due to 2 pregnancies.. I cant wait to be strong and feel GREAT! :)

i am overweight but am working on my goal to lose weights for my health not for my husband or my son but for me! I have lost some and am proud of myself.
I lost alot of weights back in 90's and lost my ex to a BBW. he doesnt like skinny ladies.. his loss.. some of guys said if you lost weight you would look hot! .. i was like whatever *shrugs* cuz i know they dont go for the personality inside but the outside looks. it's pathetic, really! sheesh!
I gained all of the weights back due to 2 pregnancies.. I cant wait to be strong and feel GREAT! :)

off topic but I suffer from being underweight :lol: sometimes ,IRL,I get bashed just for being underweight. It's not a nice feeling :roll:

There are some men who love big or overweight women. Why you ask, because they claimed that overweight/big women give more stimluation and sensual in the bed.

There you go - not all men hating fat women.

ah yes - there's hope for you overweight woman.

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-health/38465-may-good-news-pp-obesity-plm.html?highlight=cannabis

Yeah.. like the jello belly I have.. lol... its true.. I've heard some guys say "I love meats!!" I was like.. oookkaaayyyy.. they said if there was a skinny girl they're making out to... the girl would end up across the room because she so light as he inserted her. (i think its a joke). I'm seeing more and more guys liking women with meat which is good news for those who are single and overweight.

If I am going to be really honest with myself. I gotta admit I want my old size 9 body back. I really do not like being this heavy. It feels uncomfortable for me and my clothes dont fit right. Maybe I am dressing as I am still skinny and need to change out I dress? AAAAAHHH!!! I am not obsessed with my weight like before but if I could take a magic pill and make myself go back to my old skinny self, I will not lie..I will take it. :giggle:

if I could take a magic pill and make myself go back to my old skinny self, I will not lie..I will take it. :giggle:

Oh me too!! :fingersx: I have a very sweet boyfriend who wants to even be my trainer to help me lose the weight I need, he is very supportive and I love him to death!! ;)

None of the men I was dating with, never say I was overweight or too thin. They were just happy the way I was.

Be Honest, I dont care what others said abt my weight. I love being me if I am fat or thin. My gf loves who I am. I thanked god that my gf didnt care abt my weight. smile

My doctor ordered me to lose weight due to high blood pressure. I am trying to lose. Its so hard!! Well, u know thats life. hmm??

:jaw:~ wow I've reading whole the pages 15th... wow.. Amazing!
Yeah....

Bring it back old thread here again... Good!

Ohhhh this thread fresh my memory... I re-read the whole thread here...ooohhhh... :D

The ReRuns of What's with MEN ???

Well hails.....

I feels y'all souls here about not being accepted because the weights or the looks, the baddie, the biggie and the uglies...

There are alota fishes out in the sea, let them men find you, don't find them, keeps yourself a busyin' and they'll find you and come to you...

My momma said there isn't any men out there, due to because many men are abusively, verbally and mentally, that also includin' physical abuse too, many women can be this way too, but women is about 40% are abuser, men is about 90% are abuser...

Men have hard time findin' a women who's a lesbo and women have a hard time findin' a men who's a gay...

Most men don't want a mate and most women don't want a mate...

Some may be Asexuals have no interests...

Many can be afraid to have a relationship, datin' or marryin'...

Maybe many wants their freedom, don't want to settle down yet...

Or they're more interested in their career than havin' someone in their life...

Some may not have time for a mate...

Most are afraid to get married, because so many people getting the davorce, are getting the davorce or has davorced...

They wants to avoid a bad breakup which didn't works out for them due to their past bad lovers...

Argument never settled, they give up trying...

Maybe they don't thinks they're good enough to be a good boyfriend or girlfriend as lovers or as husband or wife...

Some are afraid of intimated or commitment...

Yes many don't want to go out with a baddie or the biggie or the uglies, they are picky like one of those riches snotty people who expected someone perfect, rme, shame on them...

Most don't care about the heart and personality, care more about the looks than the inside...

Or most care about money, sex, rocks, drugs, alcohols, attention, nothing else...

Many are selfish thinks of onlys of themselves, care onlys about their own sexual urges, their own needs...

Warning: some men do looks for a wife to cleans and cooks for them and you do not want to be their slave periodly...

Do not married right away until you get to know him or her's background and families realllll well before all else goes, studies all about him or her, his family and her family, best to wait a years before you married that person, but looks out for dysfunctional in the families, rather you wanna be married to his or her families, watch for the abuse, and verbal, if he or she makes fun of you in front of other, puts you down, cut you off or cut you down, pick on you, slaps you, hits you, beats you, punch you, belittle you is not the right person for you...

My sister was engaged to this guy, my sister was sittin' next to him, he elbowed her eye and he said oh I'm sorry that was an accident, found out later after they married, it wasn't an accident, he really mean it to hurt my sister on purposes, later while they're still married, he made a foil wrapper into a hard ball and he flicks it at my sister and it hit her forehead he hurted her bad, later he hits my sister's nose with his head, later he ran after my sister chasing her around the car and slammed her wrist on his car bruised my sister's wrist, he mentally, verbally abused her and physically abused her too, I was there and I helped my sister escape away from that dangerous man, my sister hardly knew the man well also didn't know anything about his background nor his families's background until she found out from his sister told my sister about the abused they indured since childhood and up, it's pretty bad, very horrible and my sister was shocked to learned all about that, she had learned her lesson...

Hope other will learns from this ....I cannot understand why most women and men stayed with abuser, If you are married to a man and he verbally abuses you mentally and beats you up, RUNS!!! don't STAYED!!!...The longer you stayed the abuser you will become like him or her... GET OUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE...

I gotta get off now ...Goodnight, hope y'all understand this, give me a line let me know whatcha thinks...

It tooks me years to get to know this person before I goes any further, some people married fast and davorce fast, never hurry in love, it takes time to build that love and trusted in that person...

But this world is pretty bad, there's alots of weirdo out there, creeps, perverted, cons artist, thefts, druggie, algies, double life, criminal, dysfunctional, mentally illness, abuser of all kinds, serial killers, rapist, many more that all us had to be very very cautions and beware of stranger men or women whatever what's on their mind, diseased of the mind are very scaryyyyyyy...

Also I reads information about a person who have Aids are tryin' to infected many people with Aids, a man or a woman that have Aids are angry that they have it and they wanted to kills everyone with their diseases...

My mom's friend's husband killed his father, he buried his father in the cement he poured over for no reasons, doctor found that the man has syphillis, syphillis can caused the mind illness, damaged the mind leads to do weird things, or kills someone if left without a treatment for his diseased, her husband went crazy...

We should not trusted anyone, not little not big, it's nothing, onlys trusted someone you know like your parents, brother or sister, not stranger online or anywhere in your neighborhood you don't know never met...

It's very dangerous out there, you never know what this person might do...

My friend is stupid, she met a man online named Greg, she gave him her parent's address for him to meet her there, IS THAT SMART ??? HELL NO!!!...You do not ever give stranger from the online your home address or the parent's address periodly, my mom said if your gonna meet someone from the online, you needs to be in a Groups of people with you to meet that person at the restuarant, never go alone, not your house not your parent's house NO! NO! NO!... Actually it's the police and sheriff suggested that you do not tells a stranger online where you lives, not your parents, not your home and not your friend's house even your relative's house either...

So the police came to her parent's house found out that the guy Greg, she talked to was a scammers, he send her things which the police recovered all the stuff came from stolen credit card, my friend fell for it, I've told her it's very dangerous, my friend learned her lesson not to find a man online anymore, it's best to find someone in her home area...

Sometime when you find someone online, dated then married, can turns into a disaster, your worst nightmare, a person can be one faced to you for awhile then changed into someone else you don't know, I met a person online I thought was true to me until I met this person in real life turns into a disaster, my worst nightmare, isn't what I thought he was, he was two-faced to me...

You know you can live with this person as long you like, but the person changed being 2 faced, hypcrite, pretending to like you or love you, but doesn't but using you for anything, money or material things...

Also do not roommate with internet people, I have information on what happen to the person who roommate with deaf people met on the net and the couple stole her/his stuff, I was like Whoa oa oa!!!

I gotta go ....Excuse me ...Hope this help you to be a Ware of !

admit it guys...we men are the world's most drooling, idiotic perverted dogs on earth.

and yes, I'm one of them - -;;;

but I should grow up and just accept for who they are, inside and out, definetly.

admit it guys...we men are the world's most drooling, idiotic perverted dogs on earth.

and yes, I'm one of them - -;;;

but I should grow up and just accept for who they are, inside and out, definetly.

+1

Yup I can't stop starting at this...

{Mod Edit: Pix was removed--not 'related' to thread and no need to move entire thread solely based on one pix...also, not entirely appropriate in regards to the topic of this thread}

Last edited by a moderator:
Reported from the Police Looking For Serial Killers on the Net

The police is still looking for a man whom he called himself a SlayMaster or SlayerMaster on the Internet is a Serial Killers, the police found 52 dead women also went to their home which they've found all of the 52 women's computer and their conversation with the SlayMaster believed these women had met the SlayMaster and were murdered, because all of the 52 women talked to the same man as SlayMaster, the police are looking for him, needs to stop him from killing anymore women...

I was thinking how everyone in my family has warned me never meet a person from the online face to face in public, they feels it's not a good ideas, also they've told me how the police have forewarned many people that it is very dangerous to meet anyone from the Internet, they says it's not smart nor wise to meet someone from the online in person...

As you may feels like you've known the person all your life on the net which it still not good enough, because you do not know their background or the other side of the mountains, you don't know what they do in life over there while you live in another state, most people have a bad reputation or has criminals record or others serious stuff they've done and that people in their area knows about them avoid this person because of the history of that person, so the person couldn't get anybody would get on the online and find someone that doesn't know about their background, etcs...

Yes many hide their bad life from others using the internet to get someone, You thinks you know the person from online, but you are talking to a wall not the person, some people do not wants to use the WebCam or the VRS or a picture to show who they are...

I do knows many sent fake pictures over the net, for examples you are a man thinking you are talking to a woman, but the woman turned out to be a man, it's hard to see who you are talking to and same goes for a woman thinking they are really talking to a man, but instead it's a woman who's not a man...

One problems is a man who had a sex changed into a woman or a woman who had a sex changed into a man, you can't tell from a man to a woman or a woman to a man, I saw it one TV which the man didn't know he was talking to a man on the net instead of a woman, he got very angry he thought he was talking to a woman turned into a nightmare, he said he would never talk to anyone on the online anymore, as you know the computer is good for learning or finding information periodly, but talking to unknown strangers over the net is a wasted of time...

There's alots of manipulater on the Net!!!!

P.S. Many people lies on the net are not honest, will never be honest....They loved to plays a games, that what everybody else is doing right now on the online, they ain't gonna change, that's who they are and what they are.

They Don't Careeeee!!!

Last edited:
^^^ This still apply to people you just meet on street or any place in person. No difference. So you re saying that everyone should be cautious against others?

dysfunctional family here...
We are still love each together and strong family..

Least nobody perfect lives here.. I'm glad I met my man different town when I was moved in new town that how met each together and fall in love.. I wasn't knew him until I met him real life as stranger.

I do not care about their family background as long we are worked harder and accomplished become success family as well.. I do sometime disagree w/in laws POV.. My man sometime disagree w/my family.. Still we are in discussion and stay away from family's pov.. ourselves own way and work hard..

I'm glad He still stay w/me and accept who am I ... I accept him who he is..

Lucky I have my man.. I know not easy out there some men always throw you negative things about your looks body.. which NOT very nice!

+1

Yup I can't stop starting at this...

{Mod Edit: Pix was removed--not 'related' to thread and no need to move entire thread solely based on one pix...also, not entirely appropriate in regards to the topic of this thread}

I was pointing out that men cannot live without boobs. nothing wrong with showing gif of moving breasts. :)

Back