What's with MEN??

its because its not in the adult session and also minor kids can come in here and read and see this.

it wasn't naked boobs but boobs are covered up by bath suit.

Kingofnoobs

I agree with RebelGirl, she's saying that there are kids or teenager using the AllDeaf will see this breast shaking that are not a good examples for small childrens who may be using this Site...

You are exposing sexual theme in here, why brings it here ?

I don't care if it's cover with a bathing suit, but it's showing partial real skin breasts shaking here is not a good ideas to post it here...

Oh men cannot live without the boobs, can the boobs tell you who that person is on the inside ?

My cousin married a woman with big breasts not for her heart, but that big boobs he fell for and after that he found out that this woman was the wrong woman for him, breasts don't talks, it doesn't tell you who that person is anyway...

I will not exposed something like this in front of my own childrens, which would give them the attention of sexuality, enough of it...

It's immature!!!

I was pointing out that men cannot live without boobs. nothing wrong with showing gif of moving breasts. :)

I agree with RebelGirl, she's saying that there are kids or teenager using the AllDeaf will see this breast shaking that are not a good examples for small childrens who may be using this Site...

You are exposing sexual theme in here, why brings it here ?

I don't care if it's cover with a bathing suit, but it's showing partial real skin breasts shaking here is not a good ideas to post it here...

Oh men cannot live without the boobs, can the boobs tell you who that person is on the inside ?....

:rofl: I'm sorry I couldn't help it, you're soo funni!!! and yeah I agree

Kingofnoobs

Not against, but cautioned Yes!!!

I'm not saying onlys the Internet, it can be a bar, restuarant, gas station, grocery store, video store, the malls, outlet mall, fast foods, movie, the parks, beach much more...

Looks at Ted Bundy he meet them women anywhere and murdered them, both the internet and public places are not safe either way...

It doesn't matter what the person looks like on the outside, beautiful women can be a murderer and handsome men can be a murderer, either way the uglies or the beauties do strange things...

It's the diseased of the mind we should be a ware of it, be very careful and be cautions around people you meet, you don't know what's in their mind, what they are thinking,etcs...

You don't know what they might do to you or to others...

There a woman that lived in Fla, she killed alots of men, she was mentally crazy, she kills them and take their belonging and locked up these men's stuff in her own storage, yes she got caughted, she was abused when a child it messed up her mind, she was warped up in the head...

There are men or women are warped up in the head starting as a child being molested and abused of however they're treated and as they get older they started to get crazy and do crazy things leads to murder or others...

You thinks everyone is okay, not everyone!!!

Also have you seen the (Based True Story) Movie called MONSTER, you'll find them in the rental store...

^^^ This still apply to people you just meet on street or any place in person. No difference. So you re saying that everyone should be cautious against others?

Last edited:
Got a link that says that? OR is that what you think?....Mr. KINGOFNOOBS-O?....

Got a link that says that? OR is that what you think?....Mr. KINGOFNOOBS-O?....

Good idea. I shall make a thread and make poll to see how percentage guys here wld pick hot fine thin woman with big boobs over overweight woman with big boobs to boot too. :fart:

Good luck finding a supermodel woman. LOL! The word is that they are always cranky cuz they cant eat. :giggle:

Both women in pic are models. One eat right and excerise and other eat right but cannot lose weight due to her "genes".

Good idea. I shall make a thread and make poll to see how percentage guys here wld pick hot fine thin woman with big boobs over overweight woman with big boobs to boot too. :fart:

You need to get yourself educated, when your dream skinny woman gets old with you, her boobs will get all saggy, even her body will change it's cycle, everyone's body changes as they grow, so keep dreaming in a fantasy world noobie. Keep working harder so that you will be rich enough to afford to keep her looking good, with implants and surgeries. :giggle:

You need to get yourself educated, when your dream skinny woman gets old with you, her boobs will get all saggy, even her body will change it's cycle, everyone's body changes as they grow, so keep dreaming in a fantasy world noobie. Keep working harder so that you will be rich enough to afford to keep her looking good, with implants and surgeries. :giggle:

I said both thin and overweight woman with big boobs. Yea sure , i still rather to have thin woman than ow woman. Why you ask? Because it is matter of personal perference. Also, since i work out to stay in fit , i wldwant my woman to do the same thing rather than eating too much and little excerise.

I said both thin and overweight woman with big boobs. Yea sure , i still rather to have thin woman than ow woman. Why you ask? Because it is matter of personal perference. Also, since i work out to stay in fit , i wldwant my woman to do the same thing rather than eating too much and little excerise.

Bet is... you're selfish all you want perfect lady in your da house!

I'll be waiting and hear you crywolf , Why why.. My wife went gained the weight.. Will you blame her for gained the weight while got new additional children.. *hmmmm*
Don't ask anyone again and make you feel fool!

I have pair simple questions for you, KINGOFNOOBS.

Are you married?

Do you have children?

Bet is... you're selfish all you want perfect lady in your da house!

I'll be waiting and hear you crywolf , Why why.. My wife went gained the weight.. Will you blame her for gained the weight while got new additional children.. *hmmmm*
Don't ask anyone again and make you feel fool!

Nah I will marry with woman who have strong sense of having healthy life which includes eat right and excerise :)

I have pair simple questions for you, KINGOFNOOBS.

Are you married?

Do you have children?

What does these questions have do anything with this thread? If not more often, married or unmarried men usually think alike. that why we have high percentage of divorce AND cheaters mofo.

Right On Cheri

You got that right .....Shaking hand with you, Women Power #1:ty:

:ty: :ty: :ty: Ya'll ladies here!

What does these questions have do anything with this thread? If not more often, married or unmarried men usually think alike. that why we have high percentage of divorce AND cheaters mofo.

If that's why there is a high percentage of divorce and cheating then that shows how shallow men are.

If your future wife or girlfriend gains weight from carrying your child and u pressure her to lose weight instead of being proud and understanding that is sad cuz pregnancy can be hard on a woman's body and to go back to the pre-pregnancy body takes a lot of hard work. I did it after my first daughter and it took me 2 years of spending 20 hours a week at the gym. Now, I have to do it again cuz I gained a lot of weight after my 2nd baby but I aint spending 20 hours a week at the gym. Only about 6 hours and if my body doesnt go back to the size 9, as long as I am healthy, that is important. If image is that important to u then u probably should remain single. Just a word of advice. There is no room for self-centered personalities in a marriage or a relationship. :)

Back