What's the worse thing about your hometown

Chajukin

Reaction score
My home town near Melbourne, Australia (Geelong) is under bad name...

with recent rape in town, bashing... one that had left a guy in coma for 4 days, lucky to be alive, and drug busts, after last night i was in town...

to walk out of the bar, seeing a 300 people fight, and a drug going down and people dealing drugs...

underage drinking... is a massive problem along with chromers...

the community need to stop this...

so... what's bad thing happen in your hometown...

My city has high population ( nearly 4 millions) and traffic !

Sigh more building are being put up and cuzing more traffic. Feeling like in a crowded city instead of country. Yikes I am gotta move to a country place to have a nice and quiet place to relax.

Worst thing in my current hometown is the extremely high cost of housing. A single family home ranges from $400 to $700K. Who can afford that?:ugh3:

The worst thing about my town is the inversion layers that build up under trapped conditions from the mountains, creating a layer of smog and muck in the wintertime.

What if we don't live in a town? cause i don't live in a town.

But the town next to me is super boring and it's a big meth production place because it's all rednecks. we have really cheap housing but in a way that's bad too. There really isn't anything to do here so i think that's it. Expecially where i live because i don't live in the town ok done rambaling now

What if we don't live in a town? cause i don't live in a town.

But the town next to me is super boring and it's a big meth production place because it's all rednecks. we have really cheap housing but in a way that's bad too. There really isn't anything to do here so i think that's it. Expecially where i live because i don't live in the town ok done rambaling now

Ugh. Minnesota does have a huge meth problem. I lived in East Bethel for a year and oh boy, the meth problem is BAD there. I am so glad I left. The fumes from other people smoking meth gave me the worst migraines. I will never ever try meth, no fucking way.

Worst thing about my hometown is very expensive homes, that's all I know.

Last night my suburb/town/city however you like to call it, was actually good behaved for new years, with lots of police, i didnt see an arrest while i was working..

Anyways Happy New Year

Down on Cape Cod, Mass where I grew up. The housing is so expensive and I cant afford to move there. :( unless I buy a mobile home which I dont want to do that again.

No public transportation, loads of stuck up VERY prejudicated people, not much to do, too far away from the mountatins and skiing.

the meth problem is BAD there. I am so glad I left. The fumes from other people smoking meth gave me the worst migraines. I will never ever try meth, no fucking way.
Me either.........On the other hand, at least other people abusing drugs and acting all dumbass means that there's less competion.
Meth IS scary....I mean god it's even worse then CRACK b/c it can cause really scary behavoir, like child abuse, rape (heard about someone being VIOLENTLY raped with a broken glass bottle, by someone who was high on meth.... UGH!!!)

The worse in my hometown is alot of houses are on sales, the houses on sale or rent are too expensive, the school and property Taxes are soo high that I or anyone couldnt afford it.

The worse in my hometown is alot of houses are on sales, the houses on sale or rent are too expensive, the school and property Taxes are soo high that I or anyone couldnt afford it.
I am not surprised about that. I have ran into many people who have left New York and New Jersey for Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina.

The area where I live now... the prices of houses are damn expensive. Only buses and train are available for commuters to use.

The area where I live now... the prices of houses are damn expensive. Only buses and train are available for commuters to use.

Oddieballie, I thought the worst feature of your hometown was that the greatest human being on earth DOES NOT live there. Lol!

Seems like housing costs are high in many states? Any states or towns that have reasonable housing prices?

My hometown sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks, does that give you an idea now? ;)

Seems like housing costs are high in many states? Any states or towns that have reasonable housing prices?

Anything is isolated and middle of nowhere from big population centers have very cheap housing prices. Like Wyoming, parts of Nevada, Texas, etc.

The worse thing about my hometown is DRUGS! too many are doing it and making it then sell it.. jeez.. that have to be stopped.. but with the help of local stores docuementing each person's buying habits of cold medicines and other ingredients. It had gone down considerable so thats wonderful news!

Back