Whats is your favorite kind of burger?

Lol, Katzie, cute! It is with great endeavor that I change the subject now....do you have the In n' Out Burger chain back there?

It's ok Touse I always like teasing you! There's only three states that have In n' Out Burger. I checked the menu and there's a picture of a big burger and fries and I gotta say it does look a lot like McDonald's, but a lot better. *droolz* damn, this is making me hungry!

Katz, I knew you were kiddin and I like to reciprocate cuz you are one of a damned few I can do this with and we both still keep our noses clean! However, I got your name on my dance card and maybe in the next lifetime.......lol *Singing: I have but World and Time enough.....*(actually a poem)........

Anyway, oh, man, Ronnie McDonnie's doesn't hold a candle to In N' Out! Not by a long shot! I mean, I almost can't stand Ronnie's anymore and love In and Out...........

LOL yah, I know what you mean Tousi! Fun is gooood, just like In N' Out! :twisted:

I like venison or 'bambi' burgers. They have them in North Carolina near the Pisgaugh (sp?) forest. Lot of health bennies from deer meat.

Richard

big mac of course man let me tell ya mcdonalds are best resturant if you dont think so then why the heck did mcdonald turned into an global resturant?

flaming blade said:
big mac of course man let me tell ya mcdonalds are best resturant if you dont think so then why the heck did mcdonald turned into an global resturant?

*slap ur head* argh! ofc nothing news lol well i like mcdonald only eat mc chicken and large ff and small cup so i can keep on refill heheh :D

DzRikku said:
*slap ur head* argh! ofc nothing news lol well i like mcdonald only eat mc chicken and large ff and small cup so i can keep on refill heheh :D
second that!

If y'all live close to a Fuddrucker's.....

Grab an Ostrich burger! I've ate one last Sunday and it was damn good!

then today I took on their HUGE 1 lb burger that makes Hardee's Monster Burger look like a joke! I can attest to the fact that Fuddrucker's 1 pounder is about 1 foot wide.

Go over to http://www.fuddruckers.com and see for yerself....

^^ I have been looking all over for ostrich burgers, I want to try them out and see what it is like. I have had buffalo ground beef and it taste different, interesting. I am tired of chicken and cow beef burgers, want something different and new. winks Too bad that restaurant isn't in Washington and there's only one in Oregon, what a joke. lol

McDonalds... Big Mac

Burger King... Double Whopper

Wendys... Spicy Chicken Sandwich

I like my burger with cheese, bacon, pickles, mayo and ketcup with buns. Without buns, just burger with cheese and bacon plus ketchup to dip in.

As for fast food, I order:
MCDonalds-double burgers with chesse
Wendy's- either spicy chicken or double burgers with cheese and bacon
In and Out (whenever I visit West coast)- burger with cheese
BK no thanks!

I can't think of other fast food. Darn! One place in Reno, NV, they have HUGE burger...they went out of business....it was SO good! YUM. I can't remember name of place because I was only 12 during that time.

LMA

Whataburger (only in texas), Burger street, and also FUDDRICK"S (only when i can afford it!) lol...

Grilling burgers at home out in the backyard with anything I want on my burgers now that is the best burgers. If I have to eat out, makes me no difference, I eat any burgers.

Wildfire

Shiva said:
Whataburger (only in texas), Burger street, and also FUDDRICK"S (only when i can afford it!) lol...

Ya mean Fuddrucker's would you?

and I've seen the Whataburger stands all over Texas when I visited SWCID with a friend there in '99.

Back