ravensteve1961

Reaction score
Whats is your favorite kind of burger?
Heres mine
Big%20Mac_jpg.jpg

The Big Mac!

Peachy Lady said:
My favorite burger is grilled on the bbq grill by charcoals! yummy

Same here...... and it's gotta be over a half pound and have bacon and all kinds of fixings on it!

My favorite Burger are Cheeseburger with Onion, Pickle and butter on Roll, Steakburger with Onion and Pickle, Portbello Mushroom Cheeseburger, and RanchBurger.
Ranchburger are so easy to make...
1 Packet of Ranch Dressing/Seasoning from Hidden Valley
1 lb Ground Beef
1 cup Shredded cheese
4 large Hamburger Buns
That s all you mix all of them and you pat it. Grill or Pan to cook! Easy! Yummy!
Mommyof3

likes burger from the grill, wrap in lettuce without bun! Help to lose weight if we cut carb. :D

Heres my hamburger.
First The Sauce
2 14oz jars of tomato sauce into a pot add mushrooms,Garlic Power And a couple of dashes of parsley flakes. Stir untill ready
Burgers
6 inch round quarter pound hamburger on the grill
Spread thousand Island dressing on top of buns
Place burger on the bun.
First add bacon then you put the sauce on top of bacon spead it round.
Add cheese then onions, pickles and then lettuce then put top bun on and enjoy!

I'm not much for beef, but when I eat a hamburger it has to be well done. I like my hamburgers with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and mayo.

Yes, indeedy, I LURVE Veggie burgers. However, I like them pan fried, rather then microwaved. I LURVE Portobello mushroom burgers too....my mom makes these really good version of Steak Umms using portabella mushrooms!!!!!!!!!

cheeseburger with bacon yummmy. ( sorry , i m picky foods dislike add extra mayo or tomato etc..)

Like Veggie Burger with alot of vegetable but pickle.

Back