3. She won't de-grease your pizza
4. Fart wherever
5. Play video games
6. No future parent-in-law potentials
7. Paying twice for dates
8. Periods
9. Make-up
10. No guilt-trips
Leaving the toilet seat up,and dont have to take as many showers or clean the apt

1. No nagging
2. Leave toilet seat up
4. Fart wherever
5. Play video games
8. Periods
9. Make-up
10. No guilt-trips

What's great about being single?
1. No need to nag
2. Toilet seat is urine-dropless
3. No need to degrease pizza
4. No need to buy Glade candles for fart-a-thon
5. No sounds of warfare in the living room
6. No hearing about how horrible my parents are, even if it's true
7. No need to have to wear a bra for dates
8. I can declare my own war whenever the PMS voice in my head talks
9. No need to put make up on to cover disgusting hickies
10. No need to put on a guilt trip just to get what I want.

Whew. Single life is great. Now, wait. Why the hell did I go and get married? :hmm:

1. No need to nag

Whew. Single life is great. Now, wait. Why the hell did I go and get married? :hmm:

Aww :( You sound like type I like to date until you mentioned you're married. lol

being single means you have a hand you can use your own hand to please yourself, and it wont argue back, but when you use your hand to please others (to start sex), you might get your head bitten off

Wirelessly posted

It means being free of nagging jealous, possesive people. :D

being single means you have a hand you can use your own hand to please yourself, and it wont argue back, but when you use your hand to please others (to start sex), you might get your head bitten off

Who say you need to be in a relationship to have sex?

1. No nagging
2. Leave toilet seat up
4. Fart wherever
5. Play video games
8. Periods
9. Make-up
10. No guilt-trips

WTF? I am a girl and I don't de-grease pizza.

ok no sweat, you saying you got lucky, and hmm youre making me wondering if 'relationship' like a trap set for girls who are more uptight , if so, i might agree with that, i mean ive wondered about that before... anyways no problem

Yes there are SO many people out there who think they have to trap someone into a relationship. They do that by being a "perfect partner" for short span of time, then once they are in the relationship, they all suddenly stop putting any effort into it. This just lead to many unhappy relationships.

That's why I always tell people to treat relationship the way they treat a unknown swimming spot. You cannot just dive right in or you might hit something very hard in shallow water. You gotta go in slowly and feel your way around before you jump in.

1. No need to nag

that's an absolute must even when we're together. I can't stand not being able to listen to something as loudly and refreshing as a grenade launcher being launched and exploding. :D

So since we are on the subject of being single what does everyone think about the notion of "no strings attached", okay maybe I am asking the ladies I am pretty sure I know what the guys will say

So since we are on the subject of being single what does everyone think about the notion of "no strings attached", okay maybe I am asking the ladies I am pretty sure I know what the guys will say

I think it depends on what stage in your life you are. There were times, when I was younger, that I had pillow friends. At this point I'd rather have a vibrator than have a "no strings attached" relationship.

NSA is good, except he/she may want/expect more and the relationship ends. One of mine did recently, but it wasn't because of either one of us, it was because she found someone that could stand her bitchiness lol

NSA is the best!!! :)

The closest girl I really truly want to be in a relationship with is a lesbian :( But we're still a good friend and oh man she's SOOO adorable!

Back