What's great about being Single?

The thought of having a kid scares the shit out of me, knowing I am responsible for raising someone to be a contributing, responsible, law abiding member of society... jeez thats a lot of responsibility.

Whats great about being single.. I can cook if I want and don't have to if I don't want to. I can clean if I want and if I don't make my bed in the morning so what. I can stay up late and chat on the internet with no one asking me questions. I can wear what I want when I want, and if I want to cut my hair in a few months when it warms up I can do that.

....."....ffffffffFFFFFFRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

Well... Because in end, marriage benefit women more than men. For example if they divorce, who get everything? The women!

So in my view it isn't a unite of two couples but more of a "insurance" than anything else and I don't like it!

LMAO! Well... Wow... The thought of being stuck on a island with a woman/women AND baby/babies is just scary!

LOL! Well I do know a LOT of girls and flirt a lot but no I am not THAT lucky lol! It is just I have known fairly large amount of people who are in open relationship and used to see two girls who are a couple but bisexual.
Hence why it is kinda nice to be single :)

I was stranded on an island with Kathy Ireland years and years ago ... the sex was great but something was missing. Kathy kept asking me what was wrong (other than being stranded of course). I didn't know how to tell her.

Well, there were lots and lots of suitcases full of clothes from the shipwreck, so one day, I decided to go out and look through them. I found some jeans, a baseball cap, work boots and a Orioles baseball T-shirt. I told Kathy to put them on and to tuck her long brown hair up under the cap. She was confused and I told her just to start walking around the island and to meet me on the other side (I was going to walk the opposite direction).

So, I saw her strolling up to me on the other side and I blurted out "Dude! Your never gonna believe who I am sleeping with!!!"

What!! That not always necessarily true and there are prenups. Sounds like you have trust issues in a relationship and if that's true well that's where it all starts.

LMAO! Nice one Stein!

Yes I do have a trust issue with relationship! So now it is up to woman to convince me that I should be in relationship with them. I am NOT gonna to convince anyone any more! I am just gonna to date, flirt, and maybe bit more but nothing more! So it's gonna take one hell of a chick to convince me to be in a relationship with her!

LMAO! Nice one Stein!

Yes I do have a trust issue with relationship! So now it is up to woman to convince me that I should be in relationship with them. I am NOT gonna to convince anyone any more! I am just gonna to date, flirt, and maybe bit more but nothing more! So it's gonna take one hell of a chick to convince me to be in a relationship with her!

Very smooth move .... keep doing that. When I got married my brother told me it was like watching the surrender of Japan to Douglas McArthur.

I was unhappily married and now happily divorced. now ISO 2nd future ex wife ;)

Very smooth move .... keep doing that. When I got married my brother told me it was like watching the surrender of Japan to Douglas McArthur.

I was unhappily married and now happily divorced.

Thanks. Yes... I was SO close to get married but then I realize I was incredibly unhappy in the relationship and hated life. Once I break up with her, oh man I have been waking up all happy and cheerful every morning!

Well there it is "convince" no should have to convince anyone of anything. Do you find the other attractive do you share the same interest can you have a conversation with them
Do they make you laugh and is that person someone you think about before fallen asleep of so then thats someone you can be involved with but if you have to be convinced .... Damn that!!

Thanks. Yes... I was SO close to get married but then I realize I was incredibly unhappy in the relationship and hated life. Once I break up with her, oh man I have been waking up all happy and cheerful every morning!

One thing I learned is that the minor problems before a marriage are 10 times worse afterwards.

If it doesn't feel right .. at all ..... then FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO IT!!!!

I was unhappily married and now happily divorced. now ISO 2nd future ex wife ;)

LoL sorry but that is funny

By "convince" it mean it is up to the girl to show me why I should be in a relationship with her. I am not gonna go out of the way to show her why we should be in a relationship.

And... for the record, I have a couple female friends that I can go to movie with, take out for dinner, treat like a princess, share bed with, or even have sex with. The only reason I am not in relationship with them is because I don't want to be in one and they either haven't brought it up or been able to make me want to be in a relationship with them.
So why should I give all of that up? I need a good reason for that!

Thanks for advice, now that make me SOOOO happy I never married her! She was trying so hard to tell me that once we're married, everything would be way better and easier!

By "convince" it mean it is up to the girl to show me why I should be in a relationship with her. I am not gonna go out of the way to show her why we should be in a relationship.

And... for the record, I have a couple female friends that I can go to movie with, take out for dinner, treat like a princess, share bed with, or even have sex with. The only reason I am not in relationship with them is because I don't want to be in one and they either haven't brought it up or been able to make me want to be in a relationship with them.
So why should I give all of that up? I need a good reason for that!

Thanks for advice, now that make me SOOOO happy I never married her! She was trying so hard to tell me that once we're married, everything would be way better and easier!

Exactly there is why you won't settle down or get married because of women like that... Not judging if you like it I love it but it would not be me. Why but the cow when I can get the milk for free. LoL

Exactly! But in relationship I treat that girl very different. I treat her way better and give her lot of my time and will do a lot more for her.

Exactly there is why you won't settle down or get married because of women like that... Not judging if you like it I love it but it would not be me. Why but the cow when I can get the milk for free. LoL

I agree. men will not settle down (if they are smart) if a woman is trying to change them into something they want. That will never happen. Total acceptance and regard is what your looking for in a mate. However, not everyone is meant to get married, and that is ok.

On the other hand, if you know you don't want to get married, don't do it and make two lives miserable (possibly more if children are involved). Marriage is not about the individual.

Yes I am not those type who lead other on and make their life miserable. I am always very open about this because I really don't like to break someone heart. It is a awful feeling! I dont like to do that, so I always try to be as open about what I want.

You know what's great about being single, You can flirt as you please, freedom to flirt.

Why get married and make one man miserable when I can stay single and make hundreds miserable? :giggle:

J/K

Back