What's Goal for Tomorrow?

everyone else, norcal, violet, whatdidyousay, juliterptobe, rockinrobin, botts, adamsmomma, kokonut, lissa, andye & steph, accomplished today?

Almost, wreck and faulty brakes caused me to cut my time short on the trails. Everything else accomplished. Now I get to sell all my junk in the morning. Hopefully I make enough to pay for the gas for when I move.

txgolfer, how about... 30 minutes walking?

I walk 7 miles every morning, love. I play golf in morning..Tee off at sunrise.

Goal for tomorrow. Pick out suit and tie for Saturday night and clean house before trip.

I accomplished everything on my list except getting on here at an earlier time to be able to get to re-know people again and to get to know the newer ones here that have joined since I've been out of the loop. I did tho complain while I was doing the dishes but bottom line I did get them done. Today's goal is to get the car tag renewed and get the oil changed then go to physical therapy and do more of each exercise she asks me to do. so if she says to do 30 of one I will try to do 35 in hope of getting to walk by winter without any help at all and without limping. Wish me luck as I continue my knee replacement recovery journey, I need all the support I can get!

everyone else, norcal, violet, whatdidyousay, juliterptobe, rockinrobin, botts, adamsmomma, kokonut, lissa, andye & steph, accomplished today?

jiro, not one step achieved at least? txgolfer, how about... 30 minutes walking? if you have done that or is in your typical schedule, make it 2 hours!

I haven't set one yesterday for today....not yet. for tomorrow, rest.

Well, we MADE it to the hospital on time, but only after I got us up 45 minutes late!!!! :shock::shock: and my brother-- is a BEAR if he's woke up like that...

So my goal today is make it to 4pm then relax tonight! LOL

Fix the jeep up from the 4x4 damages I did to it.. Been putting that off for a while. Driving without a sway bar and steering stabilizer now. Fun times if you hit a pothole.

Make more washer boards to sell.

Play disc golf

But first, I need to take a leak.

Son's school is done for the day. He had to type up 7 essays for 2 different classes. He hates that, but did really well.

I still have a run to the grocery store to do and my crackers to make for the weekend.

Things got preempted today since MIL's knees are giving her problems and she hurts to walk. She's had a knee replacement in both knees already and now the doc thinks she has arthritis in the one, but she says the pain is worse than that. She thinks they may have to operate again.

a week later.. :roll:
TOMORROW: since I've just done four loads of clothes, folded them but haven't put them away yet - saved for tomorrow so I'm gonna put them away, and since it's clothing-related, I'm gonna pick up ALL clothes off dressers, office table where I seem to build piles on and off floors until no clothes in sight!
second small goal; vacuum deep. that means move couches, chairs, tables, coffee tables and TV stands, pick every and each dust!
...PAH...finally got them done tonight! I was upset at someone so I proceed and got clothes into dressers, some into a bag to sell, some old rarely-used baby clothes into bag for my friend who just had a baby boy and 3 bags to take to goodwill tomorrow! then vacuum all carpet up. boy it feels good now--tomorrow my home's gonna be a lot lighter. :D

not sure what's goal(s) for tomorrow... need to recreate the list though.

what's yours for tomorrow (or today)?

a week later.. :roll: ...PAH...finally got them done tonight! I was upset at someone so I proceed and got clothes into dressers, some into a bag to sell, some old rarely-used baby clothes into bag for my friend who just had a baby boy and 3 bags to take to goodwill tomorrow! then vacuum all carpet up. boy it feels good now--tomorrow my home's gonna be a lot lighter. :D

not sure what's goal(s) for tomorrow... need to recreate the list though.

what's yours for tomorrow (or today)?

Well, if it feels good now, maybe you can thank the one who upset ya? :D

1. create shopping page for my work
2. pay bills that I've been neglecting for couple weeks
3. book a reservation at Central Park
4. ask someone - "umad?"

1. create shopping page for my work
2. pay bills that I've been neglecting for couple weeks
3. book a reservation at Central Park
4. ask someone - "umad?"

What's happening at Central Park?

Well, if it feels good now, maybe you can thank the one who upset ya? :D
nah..I'd like to let this person keep me upset so I can get all lists done...hopefully in under 24 hours. :giggle:

oh yeah, thanks jiro...

need to email a confirmation and several reasons why to cancel the service I dislike very much tomorrow or I'll be charged a monthly fee again next week for "excellent service" I haven't used in months now. :roll:

also, goal for tonight....pick a movie to watch! and drink some warm chamoline.. so I'm off for the night! see ya'll tomorrow, arreverdci.

nah..I'd like to let this person keep me upset so I can get all lists done...hopefully in under 24 hours. :giggle:

oh yeah, thanks jiro...

need to email a confirmation and several reasons why to cancel the service I dislike very much tomorrow or I'll be charged a monthly fee again next week for "excellent service" I haven't used in months now. :roll:

also, goal for tonight....pick a movie to watch! and drink some warm chamoline.. so I'm off for the night! see ya'll tomorrow, arreverdci.

Hope the film will be enjoyable and sleep well!

Back