What's Goal for Tomorrow?

Help!!!! I have no goal for tomorrow

Poodles are noted for thyroid problems. She has luxating patellas too which means she doesn't want to walk much.

Maybe I should try to take her with me on short walks. :hmm:

Or have her work out in a pool so that way she can put her legs to good use.

Hope she'll improve in time.

I've achieved my goal of completing my online shopping.

Now my next goal is to have a long sleep in. :)

My goal for today is to actually got to bed for a little while since I've been up all night. My second goal is to clean all the dishes and put them away without complaining. My third goal is to do my physical therapy exercises like I was told and not cheat by saying I did x-amount when I really only did half of them. And my final goal for today is to get back on here and see how everyone else is doing and get to know people I haven't met yet and reacquaint myself with my buddies from before... You guys think I can accomplish all of that?:hmm:

Or have her work out in a pool so that way she can put her legs to good use.

Hope she'll improve in time.

Thank you. She is slowly recovering from a muscle tear when she missed a jump.

And the age of nine is kind of late middle age.

She has lost two pounds, and yesterday surprised me by making the jump into her favorite chair, which she hadn't done since her injury.

I have hope that she is going to lose a lot of weight and have a long life if I keep working.

And as for my goal for today, have to wait for evening to walk.

Haven't thought of tomorrow's goal yet.

Tomorrow's goal is to get son's school finished for the week, get the groceries I need at one grocery store (they have all the vegetarian stuff in the Jewish neighborhood), and clean the house.

Part of today's goal is done, son has finished school for today (3 hours). I still have my crackers to make and daughter'as lesson plans to start.

I did accomplish today's goal of walking outside. My daughter came by and we walked to a restaurant.

Still a bit warm.

hi ya'll - been gone for a while but just caught up with everyone's goals, funny to read.

Got your chores accomplished yet, Freckles?
nope, something happened that day so I didn't get any chance to. still haven't done them -- a lot of other important things came up to do now first. I'm just not sure what's for tomorrow, rest up perhaps, still not feeling well. list a bit overwhelmed now, totally messed up.

Sometime goals are good if you can keep the goals that you want to do for the next day like tomorrow. For me, I always look at the present as today instead of tomorrow. For example, if I decide that I want to make a TTY call to the immigration office for me to become a full citizen of Canada, but find that I have other things to do and could not make the call so I will have to make that another time. So it is hard to make the goal to get that taken care of. Once I get that, finally then I make the goal. So that is why I just look what I am suppose to do for today instead of tomorrow. :(
oh yeah, I totally understand you. my intention of posting "goal for tomorrow" was that I've accomplished (goals for) the day! and move on to next day. sometimes thinking/planning ahead is good. :) I also meant goal for tomorrow is when you can begin to work on that goal .... for how long? doesn't matter. just to start one tomorrow. that is, if you accomplished one goal already.

My goal for tomorrow is to get to CCH on time for all of A's appointments-- And NOT to lose my patience w/my brother (who's going w/us-- to help me)
how did it go? :) I know how it is when my brother loses his patience with me. :p I sometimes get frustrated with him then he'd sense my frustration and lose his patience. :o

Goal for today was achieved today. I'm doing really good on these short term goals. If only I was this good on some long term goals.
Hey, it is the short term that counts. Each short term accomplishment brings you closer to that long term one. Long term goals are always arrived at in steps and increments. So...give yourself a break! You are doing great.:giggle:
that, agreed with jillio. kristina, this is why I started this thread ... only if I could put LONGER goals down bottom on the list! but instead, I'd need to put up on top of list, to get OVER with it. then in time the list will get easier and faster.. my mother always tell me, OTAAT. One Thing At A Time.. that means one step out of 8, 24 or 100, per one goal until accomplished so you can focus on something next.

maybe an idea for you, tally each goal you finish and treat yourself with something. I plan to do that. I plan to, for first 10, whenever I accomplish 10 goals, I get a cup of chai frappo from starbucks. :D unless those 10 goals have 2,000 steps .. :ugh: ..

everyone else, norcal, violet, whatdidyousay, juliterptobe, rockinrobin, botts, adamsmomma, kokonut, lissa, andye & steph, accomplished today?

jiro, not one step achieved at least? txgolfer, how about... 30 minutes walking? if you have done that or is in your typical schedule, make it 2 hours!

I haven't set one yesterday for today....not yet. for tomorrow, rest.

Back