Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to work yesterday and now I am off for a week. Wow thanks to my boss but I may get a call since one of my coworker's daughter is having a baby so I am crossing my fingers for that. LOL

Just found out that I have to go to a special workshop for my job next week. I was looking forward to having 2 weeks off from my job before returning to work for the upcoming school year. Geez!

In here, California, we have 40 bucks to 60 bucks to get replacement depend on what kind of tires it is.

i usually go to Big O Tires because i always go there, lol.

In here, California, we have 40 bucks to 60 bucks to get replacement depend on what kind of tires it is.

i usually go to Big O Tires because i always go there, lol.

Me Pepboys. 70 bucks. because i didn't pay attention to curb! :pissed:

my hubby and i are at mom's for her bday , we will have pizza and cake for her.. :D

more expensive than mine

It is becasue I have 17" mags :D

It is similar to this one, but Ford owned one and very plain.

alloy_wheels.ssw.mesh-15.jpg

Excited

I am getting my debit card soon.... I can go shopping without going to ATM. :lol:

I assume Jake drives a pimped Ford Fiesta? :lol:

I found out yesterday a good friend of mine is pregnant, I'm excited for her, but at the same time she's got the morning sickness full swing going on. She currently smokes but is trying to get off of them considering the baby and she's on edge not being able to have her nicotine. I can understand though I stopped smoking the day I found out I was pregnant with my DD. I stopped from that time forward until I could no longer breastfeed. After I stopped breastfeeding I started smoking again.

My FESTIVA (Not Fiesta) is not pimped though, I'll show you a picture. if I can find it on my work computer somewhere.

Here is my actual car (FYI - It is a slideshow - If it stops, just press F5 to refresh page)

adkpvm.jpg

:whistle: Thats a sexy thing you got there, :lol:

(but my truck is still sexier! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back