Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
and big for you, I'd rather my car cause I love it :hug:

Here is my actual car (FYI - It is a slideshow - If it stops, just press F5 to refresh page)

adkpvm.jpg

It looks almost like the Ford Aspire that we had. I haven't seen those in a really long time. They must be one of the worst cars out there.

It looks almost like the Ford Aspire that we had. I haven't seen those in a really long time. They must be one of the worst cars out there.

It is not a worst car for me though, it is fuel efficent though, and it is rare in colour, and it is Devil Limited Edition. If you could see a Devil logo near the rear wheel.

800px-94-96_Ford_Aspire.jpg

Is that what it looks like on the front end? I guess it's rebranded Ford Fiesta in Australia.

Nope

11used_leadimage.jpg

it is a 1998 model, with rear spoiler

Either way that thing looks small. I think if I had my truck bed extension I could probably fit Jakes car in my truck bed. :lol:

I do know it would definitely fit nicely in my uncle's truck bed. :lol:

Getting tired now ..soon will hit the sack!

Either way that thing looks small. I think if I had my truck bed extension I could probably fit Jakes car in my truck bed. :lol:

It will definitely eat your fuel.

Maybe so but I wouldnt plan hauling it very far in the first place.

Im headed out for a smoke, back in 10.

I hate name of Ford Corp. I never buy any Ford vehicle. I favor GM Corp.

Australian assembled mate, assembled is the functioning word there.

The parts are made cheaply in Taiwan, China, Thailand or some other Asian country were labor laws are non-existant.

But it is put together in Australia by Australian workers. It just that way to give the Westernized world a warm fuzzy feeling.

But FORD is an AMERICAN brand. HA! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back