Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant believe i was puzzled that pink t-shirt in my work locker. i was like, eh? prank?

FC - how bad is it for Yell County and south, because we are headed back home through DeQueen, Waldron, then up trough Danville. If it is bad, then we need to plan on getting out of here by mid-day, if its gone back down we can leave tomorrow evening as planned. Given how quickly Yell County drains Im assuming its not that bad, but I will have a look at the Radar tonight then again tomorrow before heading out.

just got back from vacation

i just got back from vacation and i feel great:giggle: only now i would like to meet many new friends...i need help with that...

FC - how bad is it for Yell County and south, because we are headed back home through DeQueen, Waldron, then up trough Danville. If it is bad, then we need to plan on getting out of here by mid-day, if its gone back down we can leave tomorrow evening as planned. Given how quickly Yell County drains Im assuming its not that bad, but I will have a look at the Radar tonight then again tomorrow before heading out.

I haven't checked the news today so I dunno how bad it was if it is still flooded or not? here had already receded as of yesterday afternoon so it should had gone down?

Anyway I did checked Todaysthv.com to see what the weather is like for tomorrow...

Cool Front To Provide Brief Relief From The Heat

A cool front will continue to sag southward today with slightly drier and cooler air to follow. Cloud cover will break up later this morning with sunshine returning for the afternoon.

Wednesday: Overcast early, then becoming partly cloudy and less humid. HIhg 83. Wind NE 5-10.

Tonight: Mostly fair and mild with some fog developing towards daybreak. Low 65.

Thursday: Mostly sunny and warmer. High 87.

So you are in clear to come home with no plms with weather. :)

Have a safe trip back home. :)

Super busy...not much posting here. My life is so busy these days. Miss u guys!!! Hope everyone is doing well! Catch ya later!

I think Shel just posted on the go....

uhm oh yeah I have hilarious video to upload - but I need to add captions to it before doing so.

FC - thanks for the weather update mate.

I also just received news that one of my school mates passed away in an automobile accident this past Sunday. We actually worked together at my current company for some time before he moved on and found better work. They are having his funeral service as of now. RIP Dwight. Here is his facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537943259&hiq=dwight,vaughn

uhm oh yeah I have hilarious video to upload - but I need to add captions to it before doing so.

I also just received news that one of my school mates passed away in an automobile accident this past Sunday. We actually worked together at my current company for some time before he moved on and found better work. They are having his funeral service as of now. RIP Dwight. Here is his facebook profile:

Lol..on the go..in a way, yea I am cuz my hubby and I have a "hot" date tonight. Right now, I am just reading and posting in the threads that interesst me the most and will catch up with the others later. :giggle:

Now, im on 501!! halfway to milestone. YAY!! i think i can reach milestone by end of June-

keep look out my name- NORCAL by counting till milestone.

PEACE-

You are welcome! :)

I am sorry to hear about your school mate. :hug:

I know that but he's going to marry someone, could be his son's mom or someone else. But, he is very stupid for rush anything like that. Plus, I did tell him once in around February that he have a girl and he said that it's not his and it's Sequoias', I was like I wish that she's Sequoias' and he got pissed off at me. :roll: and since that time, he and I didn't talk. I'm very glad that he's not here in our lifes at all.

i am very sowwy abt that.. let him go.. he is not worth!!! now u have a beautiful baby girl in ur arm.. :)

I know but I dont want to because I wouldnt want him to be part of our lifes at all.. Sorry if I sound so cruel. I have my own reasons.

i do undy how ur feeling and if i were in ur shoe i will same thing.. i dont wanna father in our lifes forget it!!!! i dont blame u for that.. :hug:

today i stay home and chillin out.. so i will wrap gift for my good friend's daughter turn 1 yr old so have bday party this sat.. i cant wait see them.. :D

I went to my son TJ's school for Award Ceremony. Today is the last day of school. Tj is so exciting as summer vacation just STARTED! He is outside playing with his cousins Dylan and Jace in redneck pool. Dylan is wearing his undie and jace have undie on with swimsuit on top. Tj have his swim shorts and dragon shirt on. loL..

TJ got a certificate for being on Honor Roll A & B all year! He also got a necklace for earning AR 50 points. He Also got a trophy as he earned AR 100 points. he would have gotten more if he havent lost the books and thye wouldnt let him check more books out. evenutally his dad found the books at the poppa's house. thats ok I am proud of TJ for trying hard. :)

One kid earned AR 708 points. everyone stood up and applauded cuz that is the highest honor! wow! I wonder if thats the highest in Arkansas? or what? hmm. Who knows...

After the kids are done playing in the water. TJ and I will go to town to do errands for my mom as she need few things. :)

hOpe all of you have a great afternoon! :)

Now, i have to catch Bottesini up with posts....

Bottesini- you're lucky because im working all the day long. *grin* No worries-

You're being in the compeition with someone else... whatever-his-name-is

I went to my son TJ's school for Award Ceremony. Today is the last day of school. Tj is so exciting as summer vacation just STARTED! He is outside playing with his cousins Dylan and Jace in redneck pool. Dylan is wearing his undie and jace have undie on with swimsuit on top. Tj have his swim shorts and dragon shirt on. loL..

TJ got a certificate for being on Honor Roll A & B all year! He also got a necklace for earning AR 50 points. He Also got a trophy as he earned AR 100 points. he would have gotten more if he havent lost the books and thye wouldnt let him check more books out. evenutally his dad found the books at the poppa's house. thats ok I am proud of TJ for trying hard. :)

One kid earned AR 708 points. everyone stood up and applauded cuz that is the highest honor! wow! I wonder if thats the highest in Arkansas? or what? hmm. Who knows...

After the kids are done playing in the water. TJ and I will go to town to do errands for my mom as she need few things. :)

hOpe all of you have a great afternoon! :)

wow congrats for TJ i am happy for him! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back