Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww that's sucks! My friend will have C-section on Friday, dunno what time...she'll find out on Thursday. Baby is in breech position, that's why.

Aw bummer...

I just woke up and got my best friend's mom's message on my cell phone that my best friend got water broke at 12:30am and now she's in labor. Didn't hear from her yet, I guess still in labor and not have her son yet. Can't wait! :D

And on this Saturday, my baby will be one month old! :eek3:

I have been watching DVD movie "Stargte the Ark of Truth". It was good movie to watch. :)

Awww! I bet she is getting big!!! :)

Ohhh ya cannot wait for your best friend to have her baby! yay!

Aw bummer...

I just woke up and got my best friend's mom's message on my cell phone that my best friend got water broke at 12:30am and now she's in labor. Didn't hear from her yet, I guess still in labor and not have her son yet. Can't wait! :D

Aw bummer...

awww cant wait her son get out and finally in her arm!

Wow, my best friend is still in labor. It'd been almost 16 hours since. She's at 5 dialted and around 80% effect thinning.. :( Now I felt bad for her because my labor is pretty short.

I still don't feel well.. :( I will be ok.. hard to believe in a week my darling will be 9 yrs old.. he is looking forward to his birthday ha! :)

*farts again* jeez, i gotta to stop eating those mexican burritos!!

I just got home from visiting my best friend in the hosptial, she dont have her son yet. It's almost 19 hours but right now, she's in c section. I will get more information from her mom since I'm at home with my baby... I felt bad for my best friend :(

awww poor her....:( At least the baby is coming anytime

I just got home from visiting my best friend in the hosptial, she dont have her son yet. It's almost 19 hours but right now, she's in c section. I will get more information from her mom since I'm at home with my baby... I felt bad for my best friend :(

GOOD NEWS!

My best friend just had her son, he born at 6:45pm, 8 lbs 1oz 21 inches! looks like mom!

But I found one thing is very weird

Her son born 8 lbs 1 oz 21 inches.. My Lexi born 8lbs 1.4 oz 21 1/2 inches! :lol:

AWESOME! I am glad that the baby came! :)

Lexi is sure a bit bigger than him eh? LOL!
GOOD NEWS!

My best friend just had her son, he born at 6:45pm, 8 lbs 1oz 21 inches! looks like mom!

But I found one thing is very weird

Her son born 8 lbs 1 oz 21 inches.. My Lexi born 8lbs 1.4 oz 21 1/2 inches! :lol:

I have a migraine headache that I have been suffering from since yesterday. I dont know why it wont go away. Ugh!

My daughter's promotion to middle school went well. I got news that one of my coworker's daughter, granddaughter, and grandson were in a serious car accident this morning. His 5 year old grandson died on the scene and his daughter and granddaughter are listed in critical condition. I cant imagine the pain he must be going through. My heart just breaks for his loss. Terrible tragedy..

Just got home from the memorial/viewing of the little boy who died in this car accident last week. He is 7 not, 5. Boy..I am so emotionally exhausted and my eyes hurt from crying.

The daughter and granddaughter were there. Granddaughter is fine but has over 50 stitches on her face and head and daughter has sprained muscles, bruises and stitches all over her body.

Just seeing that little white casket is enough to hit anyone right in the heart.

Please put seat belts on your children, please drive carefully, please stop at intersections with no lights (treat them as a 4 way stop..do not drive thru them without stopping) and pls appreciate every moment with your loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back