Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
The desktop computer itself is. The monitor keyboard and mouse are actually newer, lol. But the whole thing just needs replacing. Dad is a diehard and refuses to upgrade despite its showing signs of crashing soon. Thats why I bought the laptop. I'll be the one laughing when he can no longer access his email and ebay, :lol:

:lol: Nice move, Dixie! What happened to the one you bought for their anniversay? (Some intentions?)

He wouldnt let me buy him a new computer for his anniversary he said if I did he'd unhook it and take it back. The only problem is I dont think he would even know where to start unhooking with all the wires, :lol: So I think what Im going to do is purchase an external hard drive, move all of my photos music and videos from there to my hard drive then *oopsie* the desktop computer crashes, :rofl:

He wouldnt let me buy him a new computer for his anniversary he said if I did he'd unhook it and take it back. The only problem is I dont think he would even know where to start unhooking with all the wires, :lol: So I think what Im going to do is purchase an external hard drive, move all of my photos music and videos from there to my hard drive then *oopsie* the desktop computer crashes, :rofl:

Then there will be a good excuse for you to buy them a good new computer once the computer crashes down - I bet it would be any time soon! :lol:

tomorrow is going to be a tough day to me

Tmw my hubby start new job and i am happy for him.. :D

Wow, I didn't know u got married.. I hope you remember me from other sites.. Let me say Congrats to you and now your hubby got a job. I'm happy for ya..

let you all know that i am back home safely.... I had to wake up at 4 am and got to the airport at 5 15 am.. I left pittsburgh at 7 am.. and arrived in Little Rock at 9:50 am... It is good to be home! TJ was surprised to see me when I went to pick up him from school. He ran to me and hugged me so hard and gave me kisses! It is good to see him even after only 2 weeks! ha..

Oreo, my cat was so happy to see me.. he followed me everywhere.. I tried to move my car and he jumped in the car and wouldnt let me out of his sight! aww so sweet of him! Oreo was not the only one who followed me.. even the wild cats and dogs Sock and Hercules... they all missed me!
1.gif

right now oreo is sleeping in my arms.. it feel good to have him in my arms again.. i sure missed him so much! :)

Awwww we should have met! But no money to go down to Pittsburgh! That's where my hubby is from. :) We go there maybe once a year. And that's 5 hours drive ha!

Glad you enjoy your trip!!!

Rest well and enjoy with your babies!

let you all know that i am back home safely.... I had to wake up at 4 am and got to the airport at 5 15 am.. I left pittsburgh at 7 am.. and arrived in Little Rock at 9:50 am... It is good to be home! TJ was surprised to see me when I went to pick up him from school. He ran to me and hugged me so hard and gave me kisses! It is good to see him even after only 2 weeks! ha..

Oreo, my cat was so happy to see me.. he followed me everywhere.. I tried to move my car and he jumped in the car and wouldnt let me out of his sight! aww so sweet of him! Oreo was not the only one who followed me.. even the wild cats and dogs Sock and Hercules... they all missed me!
1.gif

right now oreo is sleeping in my arms.. it feel good to have him in my arms again.. i sure missed him so much! :)

Wow, I didn't know u got married.. I hope you remember me from other sites.. Let me say Congrats to you and now your hubby got a job. I'm happy for ya..

ummm i am not sure abt this.. where i met u?

ummm i am not sure abt this.. where i met u?
I'm not sure of that woman's name. It has been a long, long while.. I think her name is Michelle or something like that.. She had her own forum site way way back.. I think it wad Deaf universe or something like that.. I can't remember.. :)

I met you thru there. That time you told me you was already separate like 3 to 4 yrs and waiting for paper to go thru.. I could be wrong.. My memory isn't that good.. LOL

Awwww we should have met! But no money to go down to Pittsburgh! That's where my hubby is from. :) We go there maybe once a year. And that's 5 hours drive ha!

Glad you enjoy your trip!!!

Rest well and enjoy with your babies!

yeah u should have come to ASL EXPO in pittsburgh.. I went there and i met alot of people from online. I got to see old friends from NTID days. It was wonderful to see them! I had a wonderful vacation! I was sad to come back home to reality... :( LOL...

I have been sick the last few days with ear aches and sore throat.. grrr.. :( today i am feeling a bit better.. still a bit jetlagged or just sick? I dont know.. ha! :P

I'm not sure of that woman's name. It has been a long, long while.. I think her name is Michelle or something like that.. She had her own forum site way way back.. I think it wad Deaf universe or something like that.. I can't remember.. :)

I met you thru there. That time you told me you was already separate like 3 to 4 yrs and waiting for paper to go thru.. I could be wrong.. My memory isn't that good.. LOL

umm yea that right i was seprated for 4 yrs to get divorce.. i already divorced so i got married again.. ummm u are from LA! now i cant remmy too lol.. umm, are u sure that u know me?

I just enjoyed looking at pictures from my past! So much memories!!! Even my son's baby pictures too. Too cute! :) I will have to sort them all over again (some are messed up due to moving etc) and put them in scrapbook...oh what a fun to do! LOL!

My son got his report card today...he did very well! I am glad he is doing really well in school. :) And I hope he keep it up for rest of the year in 1st grade!

My son got his report card today...he did very well! I am glad he is doing really well in school. :) And I hope he keep it up for rest of the year in 1st grade!

TJ got his report card back too all A n B and he is on honor roll! I will take him out for dinner tonight as he got card say free meal with free drink. so we will go out to eat.. I am soo proud of TJ :)

Awesome!!! :thumb:

TJ got his report card back too all A n B and he is on honor roll! I will take him out for dinner tonight as he got card say free meal with free drink. so we will go out to eat.. I am soo proud of TJ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back