What you have digital camera?

I have my own genuine cameras.. my eyes !! :)

You mean memory card for your camera? I can help you to find right one for your camera. PM or IM me

TweetyBird said:
yea i do but havent buy card.. it hard to find it.. grrrrr HELLP ME!

I have Kodak DX3900 zoom digital camera that i got from my mom a few birthdays ago -- love it!

diehardbiker65 said:
Thank you Homer Simpson!

Yes, that is what I'm talking about. Kodak isn't one of them because they use different method of bonding the CCD chips. That is why Kodak got away from it and allowed them to stand stronger!

There is plenty of digital cameras on list being recalled, NONE of them are Kodak! "Sorry Canon, Minolta, and well known brands about your losses"

Not all Canon use CCD. Most DSLR use CMOS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CMOS

I have a Olympus C765 Ultra zoom, it has 10x optical lens and it's also 4 megapixels. I had a Sony Cybershot S30 1.3 megapixel before I bought the Olympus.

This is what it looks like
PC.OLM.C765UZ.CN.JPG

diehardbiker65 said:
Makes sense why it is okay. That camera you got has the resolution up to 2.1Megapixel which is really alrighty, perfect for using with website uploading and other internet stuff. The more Megapixel, the better quality picture there is, and easier to enlarged. For example, (My guess) with 2.1MP you can have picture enlarge up to 12 by 18 inches. That is not much, comparing to 5.0 which could have enlarge to 20 by 30 inches! 8.0 can have poster sized and have awesome picture quality.

IMHO 5.0 to 6.0MP is good size camera. very high zoom isn't worth it. I got 30x zoom, UNBELIEVEABLE! I can take something of 10 by 12 inches from 20 feet away! But the quality of pix isn't great cause it moves alot. So I think somewhere 12x zoom is good enough.

Added: Remember, the higher Megapixel you set on camera the more memory it would use up on the memory media. In other word, if you use higher MP, the lower available exposure you got on same memory media.

Oh I forget something. 30x zoom what? Digital zoom or optical lens zoom?

Digital zoom is shit.

sequoias said:
I have a Olympus C765 Ultra zoom, it has 10x optical lens and it's also 4 megapixels. I had a Sony Cybershot S30 1.3 megapixel before I bought the Olympus.

This is what it looks like
PC.OLM.C765UZ.CN.JPG
wow i like that one... i wanna one!!! ;)

Hi I have digital camera C330

I copy from WWW.kodak.com
Smile from shoot to share thanks to friendly features and beautiful pictures.
4.0 MP for amazing-quality prints up to 20 × 30 in. (50 × 75 cm)
3X optical zoom, 5X advanced digital zoom
On-camera Share button and Favorites feature
On-camera cropping
KODAK Color Science
Continuous QVGA video featuring audio capture
13 easy-to-access scene modes and 3 color modes

Also i have printer Dock

TweetyBird said:
wow i like that one... i wanna one!!! ;)

You do? That's cool, it's old and they don't make that anymore and have newer model. I love zooming up to objects that are far away! :D

10x optical zoom, with 3x digital zoom, total 30x

Your right digital zoom is shit!

Neo said:
Oh I forget something. 30x zoom what? Digital zoom or optical lens zoom?

Digital zoom is shit.

TweetyBird said:
yea i do but havent buy card.. it hard to find it.. grrrrr HELLP ME!

have you found out what memory card to get? i think yours is the same as mine but to be safe.. you can find out from www.kodak.com and look up the cam you have and find out what memory card you need.

RebelGirl said:
have you found out what memory card to get? i think yours is the same as mine but to be safe.. you can find out from www.kodak.com and look up the cam you have and find out what memory card you need.

I did tell Tweetybird on which kind of memory card to get, I guess that didn't help. I'm sorry I tried.

dude, do u have ur own gallery website ? some ppl love sharing their photos with surfers...

i m member of www.trekearth.com and i put some of my own photos and got several comments from the world about my photos... if u arent member of that, u should try that. i love browsing those photos in there from photoshooting avids. alot of beautiful photos.

If photography is your hobby or a professional job and you want to improve your shootings, I'd suggest that you check out the link http://www.dpreview.com/. Click on 'forums' & choose your camera brand and it will lead you to the forum where people post their pictures and get advices and suggestions from other people. I learned alot from this forum. You'd be amazed to see their work!

Back