What you have digital camera?

Hope you like the picture of mommy spider with her nest (yes I took the picture with my camera)

Attachments

• mommy_spider_and_babies.jpg
    mommy_spider_and_babies.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 21
eyesbluedeaf said:
If photography is your hobby or a professional job and you want to improve your shootings, I'd suggest that you check out the link http://www.dpreview.com/. Click on 'forums' & choose your camera brand and it will lead you to the forum where people post their pictures and get advices and suggestions from other people. I learned alot from this forum. You'd be amazed to see their work!

i agree with eyesbluedeaf... i nearly forget that website. thanks for refreshing my old brain... it is very helpful tip and info...

sequoias said:
You do? That's cool, it's old and they don't make that anymore and have newer model. I love zooming up to objects that are far away! :D
awww dang!

deafclimber said:
dude, do u have ur own gallery website ? some ppl love sharing their photos with surfers...

i m member of www.trekearth.com and i put some of my own photos and got several comments from the world about my photos... if u arent member of that, u should try that. i love browsing those photos in there from photoshooting avids. alot of beautiful photos.
No, I dont have gallery website. Just my hdd. Thanks for link. I will sign up in someday.

EyesBlueDeaf said:
Hope you like the picture of mommy spider with her nest (yes I took the picture with my camera)
A very nice shot you got there! It is very interesting to see the mommy spider and her nest up close.

I have Kodak DC280, I look face is big, I quit it five year ago
I bought Casio Exilim Digital Camera EX-Z30 (old) same size Credit Card!!!! it is 3.2mp but right now 7.0mp!! small DC
look at http://exilim.casio.com/

I show sevenly friends, they said beautifual picture, I am dumb set nothing, I found "BEST SHOT" easy help me choose face, moutain, text, etc.. up to 27 but new version 35 or more program
but I never fix it from program (Photo shop, acdsee, red-eyes, etc..) nothing you look picture, they bought it same me wow

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 11
ButterflyGirl said:
A very nice shot you got there! It is very interesting to see the mommy spider and her nest up close.
Yeah, since I'm into 'macro' (take picture real close-up), my daughters always ask me to take pictures of bugs so they can see them close up rather than having their faces right in front of creepy bugs. I took many pictures of bugs because they are beautiful to look at. I will post the 'bug pictures' (different topic) later when I find time. Many people said I should sell my pictures to National Geographic or sell pictures on-line. I'm not into making money .. just take pictures for pleasure.

OKay, I have posted several 'macro' pictures in a different forum "Pictures"
and go to "Let's share your 'macro' (close-up) pictures"

EyesBlueDeaf said:
photo.gif

Panasonic DMC-FZ20
panasonic_dmcfz20.gif

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Panasonic/panasonic_dmcfz20.asp
Is this the kind of camera that you used to take the macro shots?

ButterflyGirl said:
Is this the kind of camera that you used to take the macro shots?
Yes, it has several settings and Macro is one of the settings I used to take close-up pictures. Many cameras have the setting. It looks like an icon of flower on the setting knob.

Canon Is My Fulfill Dream! I'll get one by this year!

This thread catch my eyes.. I am photography...

Canon PowerShot S2 IS Digital Camera
B0009GZSSO.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

^^^^ ABOVE---I have been thinking about getting---ABOVE ^^^^

Neo said:
Powershot S110 from 2001 (I gave it to my parents when I got another digital camera)
Canon Eos 20D 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS
Powershot SD10 (Perfect for pocket at anywhere for party, hang out, etc.)

What's your?

My camera's the Canon EOS 350D (Rebel XT) with E-FS lens. A picture I've taken although not the best:

duckiesaresweet4ho.jpg

-J.

Neo said:

Hey Chris, that camera is what I wanted but can't afford it now. I have Samsung Digimax 240 2.0 Mega Pixels with 6x Zoom Opitcal 3x but I'm so sick of this battery keeps eating up after I takes like 5 pictures. Need find special AA battery that last longer for this camera. Otherwise most of specs are pretty good on this camera.
My older digital camera is Kodak and it's blue color i dont remember what model is because it's somewhere in the box since it has flash problem can't take picture in dark area only good for outside. Also the motor for zoom sometimes work and sometimes doesn't work.

Nikki

Yiffzer said:
My camera's the Canon EOS 350D (Rebel XT) with E-FS lens. A picture I've taken although not the best:

duckiesaresweet4ho.jpg

-J.

Rebet XT is very good and afford. BTW it's EF-S.

RacerFox22 said:
Hey Chris, that camera is what I wanted but can't afford it now. I have Samsung Digimax 240 2.0 Mega Pixels with 6x Zoom Opitcal 3x but I'm so sick of this battery keeps eating up after I takes like 5 pictures. Need find special AA battery that last longer for this camera. Otherwise most of specs are pretty good on this camera.
My older digital camera is Kodak and it's blue color i dont remember what model is because it's somewhere in the box since it has flash problem can't take picture in dark area only good for outside. Also the motor for zoom sometimes work and sometimes doesn't work.

Nikki

You need find battery with highest mAH for longer battery life.

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4621418?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
BTW this is from Fry's that where near your home.

Back