What you have digital camera?

Neo said:
Nokia? That's cell phone. It's Nikon.

Canon Eos 5D is perfect for sport and low price than Eos 1d. Eos Digital Rebel is not good and easy to break but super afford.

LMAO ! yea it is actually nikon... i must saw "nokia" somewhere in this office... :dunno:

diehardbiker65 said:
And as of right now, Kodak is now TOP selling digital camera! Yes beat Sony! Sony was 1st, not anymore. Now they are 3rd!

with all due respect, as i googled myself, i dont see any article or news or website that says kodak is top selling... where did u see kodak being ranked first in top selling ? so far i am seeing those say that canon is no.1 top selling.

personally, kodak is allright to me, but it doesnt meet my needs yet it is prefect for the beginners. i bought it for my future mom in law. she is illierate techie and she wants a simple digital camera with printer so kodak camera kit matches her needs.

i dont like SONY digital cameras they do their own way and make us to buy SONY things like silly gums plus they are $$$$ for little things. no offense to any sony camera owner. ;)

There is category in there. Kodak was intended as point and shoot. Nothing fancy.
Kodak don't sell SLR and professional grade cameras just yet. That is why it may not show up much.

Here is proof
http://deseretnews.com/dn/print/1,1442,600109221,00.html
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2002168891_digitalcameras03.html

Another proof, how many models of Kodak digital cameras to be rated top selling in there comparing to others, even Canon!
http://focuscamera.com/top-selling-digital-cameras.asp

deafclimber said:
with all due respect, as i googled myself, i dont see any article or news or website that says kodak is top selling... where did u see kodak being ranked first in top selling ? so far i am seeing those say that canon is no.1 top selling.

personally, kodak is allright to me, but it doesnt meet my needs yet it is prefect for the beginners. i bought it for my future mom in law. she is illierate techie and she wants a simple digital camera with printer so kodak camera kit matches her needs.

i dont like SONY digital cameras they do their own way and make us to buy SONY things like silly gums plus they are $$$$ for little things. no offense to any sony camera owner. ;)

I am glad to come across this thread because I have been thinking a lot in the last several days about buying a new digital camera but I was struggling with what brand I should get. Right now I have a Kodak CX6200 which is okay but I would like to get one more camera though. I guess I am spoiling myself :giggle:

diehardbiker65 said:

they are old news. check their dates... but hey that is cool. :)

i do research some latest info that say canon is now top selling like your last link that i already saw it in few hrs ago. :)

i subscribe some news and info from www.megapixels.com and www.imaging-resource.com. hopefully they can give you good informations like some tips for your own digital camera.

diehardbiker65 said:
Eastman Kodak! DX6490 Bought it for 499.95 and never paid a penny! Yup, I am serious! The seller accidently delete the account and thought it was paid for. I almost had argue that I haven't paid for but decided to stop there and let it go. Thanks for the free digital camera!
Lucky you :)

Makes sense why it is okay. That camera you got has the resolution up to 2.1Megapixel which is really alrighty, perfect for using with website uploading and other internet stuff. The more Megapixel, the better quality picture there is, and easier to enlarged. For example, (My guess) with 2.1MP you can have picture enlarge up to 12 by 18 inches. That is not much, comparing to 5.0 which could have enlarge to 20 by 30 inches! 8.0 can have poster sized and have awesome picture quality.

IMHO 5.0 to 6.0MP is good size camera. very high zoom isn't worth it. I got 30x zoom, UNBELIEVEABLE! I can take something of 10 by 12 inches from 20 feet away! But the quality of pix isn't great cause it moves alot. So I think somewhere 12x zoom is good enough.

Added: Remember, the higher Megapixel you set on camera the more memory it would use up on the memory media. In other word, if you use higher MP, the lower available exposure you got on same memory media.

ButterflyGirl said:
I am glad to come across this thread because I have been thinking a lot in the last several days about buying a new digital camera but I was struggling with what brand I should get. Right now I have a Kodak CX6200 which is okay but I would like to get one more camera though. I guess I am spoiling myself :giggle:

Yea, Im talking for basic photographic cameras. You know, Kodak intended target was general photographers. Not like professional photographers. Kodak isn't good one for professional photographers and that is the fact. Soon this MIGHT change, who knows?

deafclimber said:
they are old news. check their dates... but hey that is cool. :)

i do research some latest info that say canon is now top selling like your last link that i already saw it in few hrs ago. :)

i subscribe some news and info from www.megapixels.com and www.imaging-resource.com. hopefully they can give you good informations like some tips for your own digital camera.

diehardbiker65 said:
Makes sense why it is okay. That camera you got has the resolution up to 2.1Megapixel which is really alrighty, perfect for using with website uploading and other internet stuff. The more Megapixel, the better quality picture there is, and easier to enlarged. For example, (My guess) with 2.1MP you can have picture enlarge up to 12 by 18 inches. That is not much, comparing to 5.0 which could have enlarge to 20 by 30 inches! 8.0 can have poster sized and have awesome picture quality.

IMHO 5.0 to 6.0MP is good size camera. very high zoom isn't worth it. I got 30x zoom, UNBELIEVEABLE! I can take something of 10 by 12 inches from 20 feet away! But the quality of pix isn't great cause it moves alot. So I think somewhere 12x zoom is good enough.

Added: Remember, the higher Megapixel you set on camera the more memory it would use up on the memory media. In other word, if you use higher MP, the lower available exposure you got on same memory media.
Thank you for the information. I will keep in my mind about what you said when I go shopping for a digital camera.

My digtail camera is.. CANON powershot A70 3.2 pixels..

Oh yeah right, Cheap~O digtail camera...

One day, I'll have awesome digtail camera top line.. who knows am I talking too much ?

U mean that $50,000 dollars digital camera widely used by hollywood moviemakers?

GalaxyAngel said:
My digtail camera is.. CANON powershot A70 3.2 pixels..

Oh yeah right, Cheap~O digtail camera...

One day, I'll have awesome digtail camera top line.. who knows am I talking too much ?

diehardbiker65 said:
No, Kodak don't have recall.

Sony, HP, and any digital camera, just recalled!!! Yours may be recalled too. Sounded like the problem that was announced.

Kodak no recall, cuz they used different kind of technology. And as of right now, Kodak is now TOP selling digital camera! Yes beat Sony! Sony was 1st, not anymore. Now they are 3rd!

I know what u talk about it. I heard that last fall.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1128958202.html

Sony's fault for bad make CCD.
Anyone dont know what CCD mean then go to Wikipedia.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ccd

I am happy my Eos 20d is not in list.

Thank you Homer Simpson!

Yes, that is what I'm talking about. Kodak isn't one of them because they use different method of bonding the CCD chips. That is why Kodak got away from it and allowed them to stand stronger!

There is plenty of digital cameras on list being recalled, NONE of them are Kodak! "Sorry Canon, Minolta, and well known brands about your losses"

Neo said:
I know what u talk about it. I heard that last fall.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1128958202.html

Sony's fault for bad make CCD.
Anyone dont know what CCD mean then go to Wikipedia.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ccd

I am happy my Eos 20d is not in list.

I have Kodak Easyshare cx7430
4.1 mega pixel
I don't remember the rest.. lol

Just bought it last May. Before that I bought HP and of course, it didn't work.. says something about batteries not feeding enuff.. so I took it back and asked about the HP they said there has been a recall on HP's.. I was like.. why the hell didn't they tell me before I bought it.. and I asked for a refund and they said they have to keep 10 dollars ouf of the refund.. I was like WTF! but I needed to get my money back so I did and bought Kodak. I love it but want a new one!!! either Canon or Kodak 12x Optical, 5.1 MP it cost about 450 dollars.. so i'm hoping i'll start putting that on layaway soon!

diehardbiker65 said:
U mean that $50,000 dollars digital camera widely used by hollywood moviemakers?

*scoff* expensive.. err.. not that one.. LOL
/me wish and dreams!

Back