what you got somethings from valentine's day?

Didn't have any valentines because my last gf was a compulsive lair.

Hmm, so that is why you broke up with her because she is a compulsive liar...well you deserve better

I got a heart necklace from my parents.

And my friend who lives four hours away sent me a little heart sculpture he made, a few mix cd's, curried chocolate, a nice ink brush pen (we're art nerds), some really amazing sketches he did.

I'm starting to think he's got a thing for me.

I got lots of love from my Husband. We saved our Valentines (Anniversary weekend) to camp out on an Island. On the following weekend with our children.

Yes, that's correct of Deaf Single Connection.

im been former member on DSC before and i dont using that Deaf Singles Connection dues prices reasons and i removes my profiles from deaf singles connection and any deaf dating websites also.But i wanted meet nice man than dating online.

They later im current dating with British boyfriend James Windsor who lives in London,England but i always kept touch with him everyday on e-mail.

I got a heart necklace from my parents.

And my friend who lives four hours away sent me a little heart sculpture he made, a few mix cd's, curried chocolate, a nice ink brush pen (we're art nerds), some really amazing sketches he did.

I'm starting to think he's got a thing for me.

Are you the only child in the family? I am the last baby in the family who is an independent person away from family... my family begged me to move back to closer with family. I rather stay my independent where I want to.
I have 4 sisters and 1 brother, all of them are closer in residents place, except me who I am deaf in the family. Blah, Blah... they are trying to controlling me the heck of them.

I got packages boxes from my boyfriend he lives in London,England that he send me Rose flowers and Estee Lauder perfumes for valentine's day called "beautiful" perfumes.And im really loves that Rose flowers that James our boyfriend send me and my mom says OH WOW! and i show my new perfumes and my mom says that perfumes its expensives? i think so! and i e-mail to my boyfriend and my boyfriend was right about expensives of perfumes! here my new perfumes! I didnt know my boyfriend purchase perfumes for me and my boyfriend tell me about that!

you have any story on valentine's day what your husband or boyfriend,girlfriend send you gifts or flowers tell story.

I dont want judge you but I want to show you a proof that you didnt make sense about answer Reba's question. You said he never send me mail as paper but usually on e-mail messages all the times everyday at your thread (your parents think about dating boyfriend and girlfriend). you said he never send you mail but you said you got a package by mail. Huh?

Please don't lie to all of us.

I dont want judge you but I want to show you a proof that you didnt make sense about answer Reba's question. You said he never send me mail as paper but usually on e-mail messages all the times everyday at your thread (your parents think about dating boyfriend and girlfriend). you said he never send you mail but you said you got a package by mail. Huh?

:popcorn:

I think...... Sara is confused or Lonesome? :dunno2:

This is old thread. Blah Blah Blah Valentine's day is over!

Not you. I mean her. I know I already read her answer the question at Reba. I was confusing what she say.

Well I didnt speak blah blah! I just wanted to show Sara that she told us two different story.

She probably forgot about him sending her a package for valentine's day

Back