What you are thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanksgiving is here. I just thought it would be nice for AD members to take a minute what you are thankful for.

*NOTE* Let it be peaceful and respectful postings.

I will start.

I am thankful for my parents and friends supporting me through my injury this summer that paralyzed me for three months. I am thankful to be walking again and thank my father above for His complete healing. I have a list of them but this one highlights the most.

I'm thankful to be alive *knock on wood*. I'm also thankful to have people on my side whenever that happens.

Last edited:
Foremost before anything, I'm thankful for my health. (You con't imagine all the opportunities available out there to mess it up!)

i'm thankful for the following:

* being alive. i was born prematurely, weighed 2 pounds at birth and almost died 3 times

* good health

* having an excellent gp, opthalmologist, ci audi and ci surgeon

* my family

* a roof over my head

* plenty of food in my cupboards and refrigerator

* clothes on my back

* my friends

* the many close friends i've made here on ad and on other forums/message boards

* meds for my migraines, allergies and bipolar

* my therapist and psychiatrist

* my ci's which increase my personal safety as a totally deafblind person

* my computer, screen reader and braille display which give me access to the internet as well as the ability to reach out to others

* a deafblind center in my area that provides many resources for me as a deafblind person

...and many other things i can't think of right now :)

thankful

I am thankful for my amazing friends and my amazing family. They both love and support me in all of my choices. I am thankful for the air I breath everyday and that God has given me this day to live.

and most of all i am thankful for my amazing boyfriend Andrew whom without his love and support i wouldn't be the woman i am today. He inspires me daily to be all that I can be.

I'm thankful for family and friends,I'm thankful for the way things are going in my life I feel like I have a chance to start my life over,I'm thankful for my health.

I thankful for;

My beautiful daughter, Alexanderia that God blessed me with.

My wonderful family

My awesome best friends

My beautiful boys(cats- Bear and Tae aka Kit Kat)

and... Many things! =D

I'm thankful for my parents helping me with my debt

I'm thankful for my roommate providing me a home rather than being on the streets from the last roommate wanted me out last minute.

I'm thankful for good friends who are open minded with me.

I'm thankful for having best friend to talk to about problems.

I'm thankful for many things as well.

I am thankful for:

*my daughter who is a thriving and playful preschooler that will begin Kindergarten next fall.

*for the Pell Grant I received as my spring tuition is covered.

*for my truck that is taking me places I never believed possible as my last vehicle was becoming notoriously unreliable.

*for my health despite the setbacks I had over the summer.

*for my friends I have met and made on all deaf.

*for everything I have endured as now I realize I am stronger than I was.

*for having a job now despite losing it in 2009 when the company will officially close its doors.

I'm thankful for a lot of things.

Most of all, I'm thankful for my friends being there for me when I went through a hard patch recently.

I'm also thankful for my family, my kids and going through life to be much more determined to set my mind on a goal or two. :)

I am thanksful for lot of things and I am thanksful for having my lovely beauitful baby girl and I am thankful to have a roof over my head and so much more. I believe lot of us here in AD are greatful and thanksful for what we have in this life. :)

I am very thankful for having an incredibly patient and sweet husband. I'm very thankful for having my family and friends in my life.

I am especially thankful for being able to "see" the positivity in life's difficult situations.

Thanksgiving is here. I just thought it would be nice for AD members to take a minute what you are thankful for.

*NOTE* Let it be peaceful and respectful postings.

I will start.

I am thankful for my parents and friends supporting me through my injury this summer that paralyzed me for three months. I am thankful to be walking again and thank my father above for His complete healing. I have a list of them but this one highlights the most.

I am thankful for getting to know my twin brother after not talking to him for along time. I am thankful for being in a big city again. I am thankful for a good job and getting to know new and exciting people and mostly I am thankful for being the opportunity to enjoy everything life has to offer me, from the good, the bad and the ugly, cause I learn from it all :)

I'm thankful for the people that are tolerant and patient with my ignorance of being deaf and blind.

I'm thankful for openminded people.

I'm thankful for meeting and knowing people (including ADers) who later became my friends. I look forward to continue meeting people and making new friends next year.

We dont have thanksgiving in the uk but im thankful for my ci and my family

I am thankful for many things but I am really thankful that my mother is very healthy at her age. She's 66 years old but she is very active like 40 yrs old woman.

Back