what would you do?

bruisedhalo

Reaction score
My friend accused me of being with her boyfriend beind her back. I've known him and long as i known her even before they started going out. My trust feels so betrayed it's not so much that she accused me but that she would think i was that kind of person which i'm not. If it was someone i didn't really know who acused me it wouldn't be such a big deal but i've known her for at least 5 years and she should know the kind of person i am by now. Would you try and earn her trust back even though things won't be the same or would you not even bother? I have mixed feelings about it. But as of right now i just don't want to talk to her or see her.

While the people in the other thread so busy attacking me about I shouldn't give out advice because I am so lame and them acting like they the only
one can give advice and they are always right or Mr or Ms Know it all.
I apologize for the immature people who ignore your post.

My opinion is......

Well I wouldn't waste my time being her friend again and try to win her trust if I were you.

Cause you don't have a problem. Your friend has a problem cause she gets jealous easy if anyone near her boyfriend.

So leave her alone and find other friends.

PS. you don't have to follow my advice, I am not that arrogant.

For Deafilmedia aka troll

Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

Clarke, if I was a mod, your butt would be gone for at least a week. You insult DFM at every chance you get in every thread she is in.

While the people in the other thread so busy attacking me about I shouldn't give out advice because I am so lame and them acting like they the only
one can give advice and they are always right or Mr or Ms Know it all.
I apologize for the immature people who ignore your post.

My opinion is......

Well I wouldn't waste my time being her friend again and try to win her trust if I were you.

Cause you don't have a problem. Your friend has a problem cause she gets jealous easy if anyone near her boyfriend.

So leave her alone and find other friends.

PS. you don't have to follow my advice, I am not that arrogant.

I don't think it had to do her friend being immature, I believe her friend is feeling insecurity issues. I am sure lot of people get insecure in relationship as well as friendship. It also can be jealousy as well. I am sure these type of feelings is natural to feel that way.

My friend accused me of being with her boyfriend beind her back. I've known him and long as i known her even before they started going out. My trust feels so betrayed it's not so much that she accused me but that she would think i was that kind of person which i'm not. If it was someone i didn't really know who acused me it wouldn't be such a big deal but i've known her for at least 5 years and she should know the kind of person i am by now. Would you try and earn her trust back even though things won't be the same or would you not even bother? I have mixed feelings about it. But as of right now i just don't want to talk to her or see her.

Maybe try to smooth things over with your friend about her boyfriend and explain to your friend that you are not trying to take away her boyfriend. I suspect she is either feeling insecurity or jealousy or it both the same time. Tell her how you feel and tell her that you and her boyfriends been friends such a long time like a brother. Tell her how much she hurt your feelings and that was wrong of her to jump to accuse you for all the wrong reasons and getting the wrong pictures in her head. You not alone,, it happens to me. She should know better that you would do anything to hurt her and the friendship. Hope it will work out. :)

Sometimes, it's best to just back off and let the guy deal with it. If the guy starts asking why you're backing off or avoiding him, tell him the truth about what you were told. If he's really your friend, he will talk to her or do something about it.

My ex-girlfriend was like that. She never trusted me with any female... a female friend... a female classmate... a female workmate... etc. I say "hi" to a female and she gets mad. I have a female in my group for my class project and she gets mad. I work with a female and she gets mad. I say "excuse me" to a female and she gets mad.

At first, I thought it was because I had to work harder to earn her trust. Now, I realize that she has issues and needs to deal with those issues before she can ever be happy. :roll:

It's hard to trust people those days, as I remember I thought I trust my best friend with all my heart, she betrayed me by sleeping with one of my ex while we were still steady. It's not about how much she knows you, it's how much trust there is. I thought I knew my best friend, but I didn't.

You got to understand other people's feelings too and where they're coming from, not just your own.

Maybe she doesn't trust you, but she should trust her boyfriend. ;)

I would talk to my friend and ask "why". You are friends - don't toss away 5 year friendship. Talk first. Maybe she misunderstands or is upset with other problems. If she doesn't want to talk - you tried. Please remember that maybe she has problems you don't know and maybe will regret accussing you. Give her the chance first I think.

For Deafilmedia aka troll

Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

Im laughing! Too funny!
Sorry, I've been away from all the boards for weeks. I stopped in
to see whats happening and now this post pops up to me.
She does keep us on our toes, doesn't she? ;-)
Suzi

I can understand where you come from.

I would advise you to try to convince your friend what you know her boyfriend as your brother and try to get her to trust you and tell her how you feel about her mistrust toward you.

Leave her alone if the solution between you and her doesn't work. If her boyfriend value his friendship with you then he is the one who should convince her because he want his girlfriend's trust. If the solution between her and her boyfriend doesn't work then up to him...

Back