What will those famous people raise from the GraveYard?

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine, they raise from their graveyard to see this world within 200 years later. What their react will be ?

Albert_Einstein_G.jpg

Albert Einstein will be very disappoint with us to using the cacluator. Cheat on the math without using the brain as logical.

lincoln12.JPG

Abe Linclon will be shock to see black and white married. White and Black people get along very well.

george_washington.jpeg

George Washington will be shock to see beautiful teeth at age 80 years old. He used wood tooth.

ben_franklin.jpg

Ben Franklin will be disappoint with us, the pro intenet and play the video games. We do not read the books much.

Welcome to posts anything famous people

What's Theodore Roosevelt's reaction though?

And Ben Franklin would be disappointed yet again, that his famous face isn't on the hundred dollar bill anymore. :lol:

And Ben Franklin would be disappointed yet again, that his famous face isn't on the hundred dollar bill anymore. :lol:

What is your point of view with Theodore Roosevelt react to see this world when he raise from the graveyard?

I bet his jaw will drop and then there is a sound of a bone cracking and his jaw breaks undoubtfully when he sees the future ;)

I bet his jaw will drop and then there is a sound of a bone cracking and his jaw breaks undoubtfully when he sees the future ;)

why did he drop his jaws on the floor to see this world? What is the reason?

why did he drop his jaws on the floor to see this world? What is the reason?

Dude, don't you get my joke, no?

I am not familar with Theodore Roosevelt, unfortunately.

Imagine, they raise from their graveyard to see this world within 200 years later. What their react will be ?

Albert_Einstein_G.jpg

No, I think he would be flabbergasted with all the new technologies mankind has invented since the time of his death. In 1955, a computer about the size of a large living room would do what tiny calculators could do today. He would be amazed that anyone could send and receive email messages, instant messages, and so on from people from the other side of the Earth in an instant! Also, he would be amazed how the computer would compute any of his complicated math problem in a tiny fraction of time of what he would have done himself on either paper or blackboard! His tongue would probably be touching the floor with amazment! So I wonder what will the next 20 years bring us? Next 50 years? Next 100 years? Will we be able to create spaceships capable of traveling at the speed of light or faster? Or the petty bickering among human beings of different backgrounds and beliefs be the bring the demise of our world?

Dude, don't you get my joke, no?

I am not familar with Theodore Roosevelt, unfortunately.

He established Disability Social Security and advocate alot of disabilities people. That is all, I know of his surface history.

Albert_Einstein_G.jpg

No, I think he would be flabbergasted with all the new technologies mankind has invented since the time of his death. In 1955, a computer about the size of a large living room would do what tiny calculators could do today. He would be amazed that anyone could send and receive email messages, instant messages, and so on from people from the other side of the Earth in an instant! Also, he would be amazed how the computer would compute any of his complicated math problem in a tiny fraction of time of what he would have done himself on either paper or blackboard! His tongue would probably be touching the floor with amazment! So I wonder what will the next 20 years bring us? Next 50 years? Next 100 years? Will we be able to create spaceships capable of traveling at the speed of light or faster? Or the petty bickering among human beings of different backgrounds and beliefs be the bring the demise of our world?

Oh yeah, I can imagine it. Would love to see his facial expressional react into this amazing technologies nowadays !

Especially the market stock, atm, bank, etc....

Martha Washington probably shocked to hearing the children's swearing in the public. See the newspaper and magazine sexy adveristment, etc...

George probably brought bunches of pron magazines in the bathroom. Magazines become extremely soak !

One thing just appeared in my mind:

Hoover might be disappoiment that his creation of Hoover Dam in the state of Nevada cannot take care of all the deserts.

He established Disability Social Security and advocate alot of disabilities people. That is all, I know of his surface history.

No, Franklin Delano Roosevelt was the one who came up with the New Deal programs such as Social Security to help people suffering the effects of the Great Depression. Theodore Roosevelt was Franklin's fifth cousin. Theodore Roosevelt

Albert_Einstein_G.jpg

Or he would feel bad if his formula fall into wrong hand and blew this world away. End of humanity.

Or he would feel bad if his formula fall into wrong hand and blew this world away. End of humanity.

Very true! He once said that he does not know how we would fight in World War III, but he knows how we would fight in World War IV - we would fight with stones and sticks. It is like we would go back to square one with the potential destruction with his theory turned into practice. I sure hope that mankind would use common sense not to lead this destructive path. We have too many extreme brainwashed fantics in this world.

Back