What was the most saddest movie you have seen and did it make you cry?

"Bambi"

"A star is born"

spirit :staalion of the cimmaron ... that movie made me cry, laugh ,and smile.

There are several tearjerker movies that I could think of but what would rank No 1 on my list is -- A walk to remember. Now that's a HUGE tearjerker!

Oh yeah... As for the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - God I cry everytime I watch that show on sundays.

By the way, I do find it sexy when a man cry cuz it shows that they are just as human as we all are.

Titanic
Notebook
some lifetime movies
The Horse Whisperer
a lot more but not all cried just a little tears :shock:

oh how could i forget :doh:

selena made me cry .. i loved her so much when i was younger.

Oh boy, there so much to list but to be honest I cried most on movies based on true stories which you can find those on Lifetime channel. ;) and also other movies that are not true stories.

Passion of Christ was the real heartfelt movie even my ten years old Markus cried too. :(

To be honest I cried very easy, I would hold a box of tissues when watching a really good movie with happy endings and also sad endings. :P

An Japanese animated film, Grave of the Fireflies is really sad and such a gritty look at how War affects people.

Somehow, the ending of the Rainmaker makes me shed a tear EVERY time.

Batou said:
An Japanese animated film, Grave of the Fireflies is really sad and such a gritty look at how War affects people.

Somehow, the ending of the Rainmaker makes me shed a tear EVERY time.

oh yesss!!! graves of fireflies is very sad!!! I've seen it.

I watched too many movies that made me cry, but all I know in my mind that it is "The Notebook"

"Crash"

"The Notebook"

"Million Dollar Baby"

"Passion of the Christ"

"Message in a Bottle"

"Titantic"

"An Imitation of Life" It's an old one, but man what a film.

Yes. I cried like a school girl.

brianb

I am freaky the movies but I dont get cried from them lol I dunno why eheheh *shrugs* :D lol

I cry very easy too and I agree the movie Passion of Christ is one most sadest movie ever....

^Angel^ said:
I cry very easy too and I agree the movie Passion of Christ is one most sadest movie ever....

yep it was for peeps who watched that movie. :(

Back