What was the most saddest movie you have seen and did it make you cry?

IslandGal

Reaction score
I will start first......the most saddest movie I have seen was "Passions of Jesus Christ" and yes it made me cry A LOT! Whew

Passion of Christ, even my 9 years old nephew cried.
I thought little boys don't cry during the movie.

And Steel Magnolia

stepmom
life as a house
sleepers
swing kids
the cure
legend of the falls
the patroit
braveheart

I've cried just about most of the sad movies.. even in Home Make-over: Extreme Edition

I even cry at the happy ending... :Oops:

OFF TOPIC: They said that Men can't cry

That is not true. I am male and I do cried in the movie and funeral and etc. I get emotions sometime. There is nothing wrong with that. :)

bluegecko474 said:

That is not true. I am male and I do cried in the movie and funeral and etc. I get emotions sometime. There is nothing wrong with that. :)

i agree that...

yea i saw that on bumper stick "tough men do cry" . . . i do cry.

the notebook
ice aged
i cant remmy some latest movies that do make me cry.

"My dog, Skip"

it's powerful emotion when I see first time.

p.s. I am male. :)

I do cry or happy cry...
Home Make-over: Extreme Edition
Ghost
some more movies so much..... Sad ending.. made me cry.. doesn't want show my hubby... I have to keep strong (chuckles)

RebelGirl said:
I've cried just about most of the sad movies.. even in Home Make-over: Extreme Edition
I even cry at the happy ending... :Oops:

ME TOO!!! :thumb: nothing to be embarrassed about!!! :D :nana:

bluegecko474 said:

i know that there is nothing wrong with men crying!!! :thumb: i know a few men who feel that IT IS WRONG FOR MEN TO CRY... :roll: call me :crazy: but I LOVE IT WHEN A MAN CRIES!!! :D :nana:

GalaxyAngel said:
I do cry or happy cry...
Home Make-over: Extreme Edition
Ghost
some more movies so much..... Sad ending.. made me cry.. doesn't want show my hubby... I have to keep strong (chuckles)

ME TOO!!! :thumb:

i cry easily :D... don't ask me why :P

aww

*off topic sorry*
i know about male cry i have seen my brother crying when we told our nephew about our 2 cousins cuz he saw the memorial for them and he ask who those people were our 2 cousin were killed in car accident 11 years ago
so we had to tell him it make my brother cry

(on this topic) i cry at movie there is too many movies to think of

The Notebook
My Dog Skip

(the dog is jack russell in the movie, so is my childhoood dog was jack russell also, lived up to be 17 yrs.. passed away before my first son was born, her name was Koko, she just acted excatly like Skip)

aww, i cried some of movies, don't remmy what name of movie but recently i remmy was The Notebook. I always get tears some shows like Makeover extreme house, and Maury Show (something wrong /w kids) but.. so far i'm preggy, i'm emotional, lol excuse me ...

recent movie that made me cry was four brothers

the lion king.. mufasa:(
untamed heart
land before time.. i remember crying to my mom about little foots mom and she trying to tell me it just an animated movie
les miserables

Back