What was the most saddest movie you have seen and did it make you cry?

"Night and Fog" - old documentary film about the Nazis and Hitler's rampage in Germany.
"Old Yeller" (original)
"E.T. - the Extra-Terrestrial"

two kind of cry sad and happy ones.

sad one was passion of christ
happy one was dragonfly.

i think my happy cry movie was tommy boy.... i laughed so hard in that movie tears came out my eyes. oh yeah and the three ninjas .... loved that movie when i was little laughed so hard every time.

I've cried at a few movies, but the movie that never fails to get me leaking tears all over is "Escape from the Planet of the Apes". No matter how many times I saw it, the ending with both parents dead and the surviving chimpanzee baby who had been left behind at a traveling circus on the sly calling out "mama, mama, mama" - I started crying. *Sob, sob!!*

Another saddness movie I just saw on HBO, "A Time to Kill",

This movie is about Samuel Jackson's 10 year old daughter is raped and tortured by two white guys, they were arrested because the 10 year old girl lives after all. Samuel thinks that both white guys would get away with rape and beaten of his daughter, So he decide to show up at court and shoot them both to death, Samuel's lawyer sets out to "prove a black man can get a fair trial in Mississippi". And the lawyer did a pretty good closing to the jury, made them closed their eyes and picture a girl walking home,, etc etc and being raped and left the girl there to be dead, The juries cried of course, and Samuel was found not guilty of the shooting. It made me cry so much at the end. I didn't blame Samuel because, his daughter got raped, beaten and tortured, He wanted justice so he took justice in his own hands. It was one great movie!

House of Sand and Fog with Jennifer Connelly and Ben Kingsley.

I must say King Kong is one sad movie. I saw it today, and even though I knew what would happen, I still felt sympathy for Kong as I watched the film.

- Passions of Jesus Christ
- All Dogs Go To Heaven
- Home Make-Over: Exterme Edition
- Bambi
- The Man in the Moon
- Backdraft

I bet more than this but I only can think of so far.

I cried easy when I watch a really good movie with happy until sad ending...

Kind of love and romantic movies....., Passion of the Christ, Titantic, Braveheart, Patriot, Wind *sp* (Clark Cable and Vivian play), South of North *sp* (Patrick Sywaye plays).

at first sight

that movie was so real and it wasn't like every other fake love story. the movie focused more on val kilmers characters blindness. I thought it was sad because virgil felt that amy couldn't accept him for who he was which was a blind man, and the speech he did near the end about his seeing expirences. That movie just makes you appreciate life. And the good thing is it has a happy ending yay!

i forgot to add... like the others says Home Makover edition, it makes my eyes water when u see all of these children eyes are wide open and happy

Small Sacrifices

Cheryl was one of Diane Downs' 3 children whom she shot while they lay sleeping in her car on a dark road in Williamette Valley, Oregon on May 19, 1983. Cause of death: Shot to death by her mother. Her other daughter, Christie, almost died and her son, Danny, was left a paraplegic. Downs tried to blame it on a "bushy-haired" stranger, but was prosecuted for it.

Nicholas and Alexander

About Russian Royal Family's abdicated during the war, and they were murdered by Lenin's people and the russian people go poverty during the Russian Revolution, and their son Alexei suffered from hemophilia, lovely and tragic true story of their last Tsar and Rasputin.

Angela's Ashes.

Humiliation of poverty family in Ireland, and happy ending for this family.

Schindler's List

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108052/

I must admit that ANTWONE FISHER made me crying because of his bad experience from his childhood in searching his true root.

Before watching the film, I thought it is nothing to me but it surely really hit me...

Guess what? Denzel Washington directed his film project...

last night i saw million dollar baby the movie. man, it made me cried...

*thinking: no more sad movies*

deafclimber said:
last night i saw million dollar baby the movie. man, it made me cried...

*thinking: no more sad movies*
Haven't seen that movie. Was it on TV or on DVD rented from Blockbuster?

BTW, it is good to see a man who isn't afraid to cry ;)

RebelGirl said:
I've cried just about most of the sad movies.. even in Home Make-over: Extreme Edition

I even cry at the happy ending... :Oops:

ME TOO!! I CRY everytime I watch Home Make-over: Extreme Edition...

Also, "What Dreams May Come", starred Robin Williams and Cuba Goodings Jr. :tears:

Back