What was the last movie you watched?

Safe Haven...it got me in tears at the end. Good movie.

I watched a movie called "Bait" last night. I never, ever watched these kind of movies when I was hearing. I guess not being able to hear the freaky music and screams makes it easier to watch. Definitely should not have watched it right before bed.

Who are the actors?

The Great and Powerful Oz.

Pretty good. Some animation was a little "off" for me but overall a good movie.

We also have Hansel & Gretel on rental, will be watching that one tomorrow. I heard it's pretty violent!

How was it? Thinking of renting it tonight.

How was it? Thinking of renting it tonight.

I didn't watch it, after all. My roommate watched it, and then my hubby did later that night after I went to bed, and after I heard from both of them about the movie, I told my hubby "take it back. I'll skip it." LOL.

(Meaning that it was really violent. I don't have anything against that, I just lost interest in it because I initially thought it was supposed to be a cute story -- you know the children's story about them leaving breadcrumbs in the woods so they can find their way back) but it's full of gunfire, etc. according to the guys, so I was like, nah ... :lol:

For a moment, I thought you meant "The Cell" with Jennifer Lopez. Maybe I need glasses. lol

lol, the Call with Halle Berry,
im having the morning after wow ness like as if i been to the picture theatre last night, but i was at home.
thats how good it was,,,mesermising and entertaining and thrilling...excellent film! SEE IT soon as you can.

Hansel and Gretel, Witch Hunter

My husband really liked it. I think - meh -

Who are the actors?

Shel, I really don't know. Didn't recognize anyone in particular. It's about these people who get caught in a super center store after a tsunami. The place fills with water and sharks happen to get through etc etc etc......

"Nancy, Please"
nice what a little 'realistic gem' of a film.
will be boring and un-cinema for many
its clever, got a few black comedy moments but does makes you laugh, more of a satire, it just a story of a social misfit trying to relieve something seemingl trivial but its really important for him...
see it , if you have a brain, if you're a hollywood sucker or an action junkie or a thriller hunter, forget it, its none of these.

Last edited:
Just saw Return to Nim's Island. It's okay.

The major reason I watch this movie is Bindi Irwin. I'm fan of Steve Irwin and I have followed his shows for years till his death. I have seen Bindi born (yes, they filmed it) and grew up along with Steve and Terri. I got to say Bindi looks lot like her dad. :shock:

Oz The Great and Powerful. Three thumbs up. Husband, grandson and myself thought it was pretty good.

Watched the following via Amazon Prime

Quest_for_fire+slice.jpg

Quest For Fire - 9/10
** Near perfect.

85139_large.jpg

Woman on Top - 7.5/10
** Quirky little romantic comedy with Penélope Cruz

%28JamieF%29__LadyBugs%281%29.jpg

Ladybugs - 5/10
** I never realized the excessive amounts of sexual innuendos throughout the whole movie till earlier. I also had a huge crush on Vinessa Shaw in this when it intentionally came out. Still do actually.

%28JamieF%29__LadyBugs%281%29.jpg

Ladybugs - 5/10
** I never realized the excessive amounts of sexual innuendos throughout the whole movie till earlier. I also had a huge crush on Vinessa Shaw in this when it intentionally came out. Still do actually.

Jonathan Brandis is gone too now. Shame he killed himself so young.

I didn't watch it, after all. My roommate watched it, and then my hubby did later that night after I went to bed, and after I heard from both of them about the movie, I told my hubby "take it back. I'll skip it." LOL.

(Meaning that it was really violent. I don't have anything against that, I just lost interest in it because I initially thought it was supposed to be a cute story -- you know the children's story about them leaving breadcrumbs in the woods so they can find their way back) but it's full of gunfire, etc. according to the guys, so I was like, nah ... :lol:

Gunfire? Meh

Back