What was the last movie you watched?

The Great and Powerful Oz.

Pretty good. Some animation was a little "off" for me but overall a good movie.

We also have Hansel & Gretel on rental, will be watching that one tomorrow. I heard it's pretty violent!
Did you notice the film format during the black & white scenes and the color scenes?

I recently watched My Best Friend is a Vampire with my wife. Even though it's an old movie, she enjoyed it. :)

A Good Day to Die Hard
I enjoyed the action in the beginning but after that, I became bored with it.

Boy Eats Girl
A zombie flick. I somewhat like it but all actors were terrible at acting. Not that I would mind in movies like this but there is something about it that I don't like.

Moonrise Kingdom
What a boring movie that is! When I played this movie, it automatically reminded me of two equally boring movies, "The Royal Tenenbaums" and "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou." After I found out all three movies has same director, I turned off the movie after 20 minutes and then I processed to scratch the disc badly with my house key.

I saw Premium Rush on TV recently. Two thumbs up! I was entertained from start to finish and I know I will want to check it out again in a couple years.

Promised Land. I wasn't want to watch but it was reward for my class' hard-working this week. End up like it.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom...there's nothing else on and frankly I can't get over what an awful film it is....should find a DVD instead....

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom...there's nothing else on and frankly I can't get over what an awful film it is....should find a DVD instead....

awful??

hmmm...guess everyone gone like a film-prunes now a days, how about watching SAW...then that's a real meaning of awful...

Rapturepaloaza

cool!

not for the religious freaks

Serial Buddies

too weird, i got bored, it drags on too much

Nancy Please

not bad at all, drags wee bit but tightened up quickly everytime,, good pace, realitistic, quirky film (yes weird to say both quirkyand realistic at same timebut it is!)

Just watched a Korean film on Netflix, Thieves. It was much better Temple of Doom. Watching Kate Capshaw singing in Mandarin isn't something I'd want to sit through twice.....

Dead Man Below not too bad, bit slow paced which may annoy some, - it did annoyed me a bit
and
Dead Man Burden, similar rating as above...

both slow, and wholesome as a story not much action....these aren't action movies

i saw bit of 'geepers creepers'lastnight

That's a good film. Not sure why I was drawn to it but it's a kind of film I like to watch now and again...and the sequel was good too.

Last edited:
Warm Bodies
It's a love story between a corpse and a human. It's the Twilight version of zombies except I really enjoyed it. The beautiful actress is really pleasant to look at.

Miss Congeniality 1 & 2
Both movies were funny the first time I saw them, but not so much now.

Snitch
I enjoyed it. It's about a father whose son is in prison for drug distribution and he is willing to do something dangerous to get the son out.

how to steal 2 millions

its from South Africa....better than most of its exports from there...so and so

Back