What was the last movie you watched?

just saw "Olympus has fallen"
fun film to watch while not 'excellent', there's flaws its just an actioner...like story is shit, dialogue not very intelligent, but its an actioner.
kind of does makes me shudder if they actaully dare to do this, but doubtful security are so tight, but still..like there ARE some evil doers out there...just hope they never ever try to do this...the film (as typical of hollywood) had it restored in the end...(win, peace baddies all dead, etc)...that bit is boring...but yeah thats Hollywood.

Redeption
this is one of the best Jason Statham film to date.
good story, good action, good pace, excellent

Jesus Came and The Nun is Saved. The title says it all, it's about a nun who gives Jesus a blowjob.

Cheech and Chong Animated Movies...not that great...some funny bits, but MOST are REAl boring, and the dialoges is just OLD..
i supposed if you're really stoned you might like it or anything for that matter

Black Swan or Skyfall, I don't recall which was last, but those were the last two I watched.

"the Call" with Halle Berry. Man, , at the end of the movie, I was yelling at the TV, telling the characters to KILL him! What a fear-tripping movie that was! Whoa! Scary...

I just watched After-Earth. I was highly disappointed.
I wouldn't be surprised. I'm afraid to watch it as I know the movie was made by M Night Shyamalan. His movies have been getting worse. They started out good, until it got to where it ends with me thinking... "Eh? That's not an ending! That's not even a twist!"

The good movies I liked by him was Unbreakable, The Sixth Sense, and The Village.

"the Call" with Halle Berry. Man, , at the end of the movie, I was yelling at the TV, telling the characters to KILL him! What a fear-tripping movie that was! Whoa! Scary...

yep, it was a scary one

At the end, I am not sure if they called 911 afterwards. If not, then he'd be starving to death (slow death which is worse).

Back