What was the last movie you watched?

yes! I dont like the end!

yea i agree, its a bit weird....but when i thought about it, and though how the character "Ender" grew...his interest was more about being a some kind of intergalactic ambassador rather than as a commander for a war fleet...
that's how it seems...

cheers

71s_Y65_VMzs_L_SL1491.jpg
downhill_willie_vhs_s_a.jpg
eight_days_a_week_movie_poster_1997_1020231125.jpg
kill_your_darlings_poster02.jpg
twelve_years_a_slave_xlg.jpg
Sex_Drugs_Blu.jpg

saw Jailbait too, raw!!...
and
last night saw
I. Frankenstein - its OK...B++

The last movie I watched was Mission Impossible: Ghost protocol. I will watch part 2 later tonight.

'beyond the silence' about deaf boy signing and what happened to him...it old film but well worth watching if you never seen it before.

I'll have to watch that one-Beyond the Silence...

Just saw Monuments Men in the theater- quite good- have the book next to me and will read that. Also saw In the Land of the Deaf on Netflix not long ago. Had The Sound and the Fury bookmarked but lost my list recently lol. Always fun scrolling through trying to remember what movies/shows/documentaries I wanted to see...

Running Out of Time by Johnnie To, starring Andy Lau and Lau Ching Wan

I'll have to watch that one-Beyond the Silence...

Just saw Monuments Men in the theater- quite good- have the book next to me and will read that. Also saw In the Land of the Deaf on Netflix not long ago. Had The Sound and the Fury bookmarked but lost my list recently lol. Always fun scrolling through trying to remember what movies/shows/documentaries I wanted to see...

You should watch Bridge to Silence on Netflix.

Ooh! THANK YOU! I remember seeing that one on there and adding it to my list- before my profile got wiped out (it happens sometimes that the profiles except for the main ones get wiped out). So need to add that back.

I watched Cabin in the Woods or something like that this weekend with a friend... it was supposed to be scary... it was pretty terrible... Something about having to sacrifice kids to keep the Gods pleased or they would destroy humanity blah blah... terrible terrible movie.... :roll: I was so bored... Sooooo bored... :mad: Thank God it was on Netflix and free....

Hey Mew,

you'd want to see a comedy/horror version of it....Welcome To The Jungle

now, that's funny and scary well FUNNIER...
dammit take my word for it , it stupid funny

JFK
The Hobbit: Part 2
Blue Like Jazz
Once
August Rush
Leap Year
Something Borrowed
Time Traveler's Wife
Legend
Straw Dogs (Remake)
One for the Money