What was the last movie you watched?

I watched Finding Nemo today... It was on... definitely a cute movie though... even though I've seen it a million times... :laugh2:

It is a difficult movie to follow CC on. I saw it when I was hearing, just not the same without all the funny voices.IMO of course.

I watched Valkarie....i know i wrote that wrong but tom cruise is on it. Bridge to Terabithia and the firat Pokemon movie

Lately, I like to consider Marks posts like a movie... :D

funny-animal-gifs-wut-food-where.gif

The whole Saw series. "Those who don't appreciate life do not deserve life." John Kramer is a bitter man with cancer and after he loses something precious, he decides to put people in a series of twisted games to test if they truly want to live.

I rented Insidious 2 to watch this Sunday... We'll see how that goes! Don't spoil it for me!!!

Pompeii 3D is really, really good movie with sweet & sad ending! Really good movie with plenty of great visual effects, and it makes me feel like I'm in there. Wow, what a powerful VOLCANO!

The las movie i watched was paranormal activity the marked i a have to say that i waste my money..... Yes make you scream once or twice but then is all just boring

VIPs (2010) - IMDb

Vips (Brazilian flick)

Downloaded this earlier last week, watched it and immediately ordered the DVD off Amazon the very next day. It's not City of God caliber but it's one of the better Brazilian flicks I've watched.

Back