What was the last movie you watched?

Wanted, not bad! I thnk ive seen it before, but nevertheless good fun, this is when Jolie was hot. now only if i was the passenger in that car when she climbed out, with legs wide open...:naughty:

5434.jpg

Electric Dragon 80,000V.

Tadanobu Asano (southwest corner) is the guy from Miike Takeshi's Ichi the Killer flick.

electricdragon80000v-14.jpg

electricdragon80000v.jpg

electric_dragon_4.jpg

Warm Bodies

It seem we are getting a lot of Zombie films lately and these are getting really boring, (i never watch them much) but this one is definitely different, and well worth your time.

In the beginning, their was excellent use of narration, to draw you in the story. Maybe it does not the the highest degree of *acting* quality but it goes well meets to hollywood standards no problem.

I found this film to be kind of engaging, while it maintans that *light* feel to the film. I think its quite well balanced, in terms of what sort of film they wanted to achieve and it hits the mark.

It is very entertaining, quite moving and it has a very creative storyline

When you get that stuck 'shall i watch a horror or a comedy' mood, watch this one instead, it does both real nicely, but it also have romance, but in a weird way, not saying what!

See this one.

Willow
Bullit

Both are on Blu and both films look stunning. Willow especially has a fantastic transfer and all the new features are English-subtitled

it's
ah shit i cant remember lol

rated excellent

will update tomorrow morning...:)

Saw The Harimaya Bridge this morning... well, I got up 5AM and decided to watch it via Netflix streaming.

Thought it's good movie and it has some flaws, still, good storyline.

Assault on Wall Street

good movie, its not hollywood-ish,so refreshing at that, so I give it an A.

Saw Cloud Atlas last Tuesday... When I finished with it, I'm trying to figure out what the movie is really about. I guess I will re-watch it when it's on HBO or whatever paid cable it'll be on.

That makes two of us. I was thinking of reincarnation when I was watching the movie, but if someone asked me what it's about, I wouldn't know what to say.

That makes two of us. I was thinking of reincarnation when I was watching the movie, but if someone asked me what it's about, I wouldn't know what to say.

Same here. I had a friend asked me what's it about, I couldn't answer it. I told him that he should see it for himself and he'll understand why I can't answer it.

Just saw The Last Stand. Um, it's like Die Hard 2, but with Arnold. It's just meh...

Bullet to the head,

pretty good

a nice return of 80;s style of story telling in actioners...

not THAT violent as some reviews has said... good entertainment value

watch it if you like Sly and simplistic but not too boring actioners...

A, if pressed hard maybe an A- or B++,
editing-wise. some bits not developed or left out undeveloped...
cinemotopgraphy , well done
story. so and so...no surprises and no 'holes' 0 hence why the editing was at fault to hold the story as one flow

scary character , yes but not developed that much...villians were too comical

but overall if you wanna ' go **** it watch an actioner cop film without cops winnings' see this, not bad, but its not memoriable great or anything, but Sly did a good job of 'coming back to actioners' and for his age, he did an excellent job

"Shogun" with Richard Chamberlin. First time seeing it again since it aired in 1980. Enjoyed it just as much now as I did then.

Back