What was the last movie you watched?

Oh, I can't believe I forgot about that movie. I remember wanting to check it out but then it just disappeared from my mind. Thanks for mentioning it!
Yeah!

I then looked it up online... found that they're doing an American remake of this movie. We'll see how that goes! :)

At home? "Stranger than Fiction"
In the movies? "Oz the Great and Powerful"
Stranger Than Fiction is a good movie. Funny!

Oz the Great and Powerful looks like a beginning of a reboot of Wizard of Oz. :dunno:

Just watched the Oblivion movie.

It's what I expected of dyslexic Tom Cruise in his mind-boggling scientology mind-set- but the story is okay. It is somewhat predictable for me, then again I guess that's because I'm a science geek.

I guess it's a good sci-fi movie since after the release of Looper or other movie that I can't remember.

Last watch movie, shucks! I forgot the name of the movie shown at RIT. Pretty much "Deaf movie" with actor that used to be one of my former boss. I still love the way he/she acts. Shown last February.

Excellent movie

"Silver Linings" was so true to life and moved along nicely. Great movie for everyone!!!:lol:

Side effects
not bad, bit long, a slow burner...

actually that was last night i wrote,
found myself thinking about the film much more clearly this morning, its actually excellent, yes a yes burner, not for the impaitent, i had to watch it third time not falling asleep, then i got focused it get better and better...what a crafty film, but its somewhat a shame that is tooo slow in the fast half, abit irritable, but on other hand, its nicely 'realistic' as it is intended to set you (audience) up for the intrique to be slowly to briskly revealed towards the end...
A but not A+, but A+ for its film making excellence, but its not A+ because its hard to appeal for greater number of audience, but then again, its a film for those dig thrillers AND who are educated , more to the point, well read about depression problems in society, about the pharmaceutical industry, and about how law and medicine interacts.
Quite entralling if you had to the patience and desire to empathise with depressed people (but put this into the films context) and you'd be taken for a good ride. Lots of twists and turns which needs you to be quite alert, its not the film for the dimwitted.
Grade A - only for intelligent people.

Last edited:
"Ali"....(lousy)...and "Soul Surfer" (true story)...ho-hum...but she lost an arm to a shark bite.....

Project X! If I were a guy, I'd spin my dick around. Tons of great songs. I lol'd out loud when a midget punch everyone in their crotch, even girls and my head nearly exploded. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It's a fun movie and I fucking love it!

Project X! If I were a guy, I'd spin my dick around. Tons of great songs. I lol'd out loud when a midget punch everyone in their crotch, even girls and my head nearly exploded. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It's a fun movie and I fucking love it!

you can always spin a strap on around LOL

yes that film rocks, seems real, and just nuts fun

:giggle: I just imagined myself doing that. How did you feel about seeing the cute little dog and balloons? Oh jeez, I would have a heart attack if that was my dog.

i cant remmy that now, been a while since i saw the film, it was a lot of fun watching it thought, that i can remember

i cant remmy that now, been a while since i saw the film, it was a lot of fun watching it thought, that i can remember

Okay, here's a video to refresh your memory.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnNexxCWWLk&sns=em]IS THAT A FLYING DOG - YouTube[/ame]

lol shit, yes thats the film, gee thats terrible, good job got the dog back down, poor bugger, hell even FILMING the dog was pretty mean.

Saw Cloud Atlas last Tuesday... When I finished with it, I'm trying to figure out what the movie is really about. I guess I will re-watch it when it's on HBO or whatever paid cable it'll be on.

I saw 'When Robin goes a Rocking then Rolling' lol, that was a comedy,
then a horror; "When Robin goes a Rocking then Raging" that was a horror!
lol

142778Tetsuo_The_Iron_Man__cdcovers_cc__front.jpg

Back