What was the last movie you watched?

The Return of the Living Dead. It was my first time seeing it and I liked it. It's almost as good as Dawn of the Dead. It's also funny. I think those zombies are the most dangerous zombies of all zombies I've seen. :thumb:

Death Wish...Charles Bronson....very oldie movie...Nothing spectacular...but he's so good looking...

Death Wish...Charles Bronson....very oldie movie...Nothing spectacular...but he's so good looking...
I remember watching those movies (there were 5). I watched the entire series with my dad. He's one of my dad's favorites. :thumb:

Funny, I just saw Twilight Zone ("Twilight Zone" Two (TV episode 1961) - IMDb) and I wasn't used to see him pretty young.
Yeah. There's a lot of famous actors/actresses that appeared on the Twilight Zone classic series... William Shatner, Robert Redford, etc.

William Shatner played an episode where he ended up in a dinner that had fortune machines at each table. Every fortune came true. It got to a point where he started obsessing over the fortunes and afraid to leave town.

Robert Redford played an episode where he's a helpless man who is offered to enter an old lady's house (reluctantly) because of her fear that whoever she lets in... is actually the grim reaper... for she was not ready to die and leave.\

Ever see the movies? I've seen the 80's version, but not the one before that. :(

Yeah. There's a lot of famous actors/actresses that appeared on the Twilight Zone classic series... William Shatner, Robert Redford, etc.

William Shatner played an episode where he ended up in a dinner that had fortune machines at each table. Every fortune came true. It got to a point where he started obsessing over the fortunes and afraid to leave town.

Robert Redford played an episode where he's a helpless man who is offered to enter an old lady's house (reluctantly) because of her fear that whoever she lets in... is actually the grim reaper... for she was not ready to die and leave.\

Ever see the movies? I've seen the 80's version, but not the one before that. :(

I already saw the part where William Shatner's first appear in Twilight Zone (he did appeared twice - second one with airplane). I just saw Robert Redford part just few days ago, I was surprised, too. I'm half way on 3rd season of Twilight Zone.

I saw the movie years ago. It was pretty unfortunately situation the movie had (the helicopter accident that killed few actors).

I already saw the part where William Shatner's first appear in Twilight Zone (he did appeared twice - second one with airplane). I just saw Robert Redford part just few days ago, I was surprised, too. I'm half way on 3rd season of Twilight Zone.

I saw the movie years ago. It was pretty unfortunately situation the movie had (the helicopter accident that killed few actors).
Yeah, I forgot about that episode... where he's on an airplane and sees a gremlin outside. (I also saw the 80's movie version with John Lithgow as the same character.)

Are you watching it on television or on DVD? If DVD, where are you getting them from?

I've been trying to watch it on DVD, but every disc I get... it's not subtitled or captioned. I'm only able to see the episodes captioned if it's on television during their reruns. :(

Yeah, I forgot about that episode... where he's on an airplane and sees a gremlin outside. (I also saw the 80's movie version with John Lithgow as the same character.)

Are you watching it on television or on DVD? If DVD, where are you getting them from?

I've been trying to watch it on DVD, but every disc I get... it's not subtitled or captioned. I'm only able to see the episodes captioned if it's on television during their reruns. :(

I know! I almost bought them on DVD and it turned out none of them has CC, even Blu-ray! Netflix streaming has CC.

Yeah, if you saw Third Rock from the Sun - you'll see William and John spoofing their characters from Twilight Zone. I thought it was funny.

I know! I almost bought them on DVD and it turned out none of them has CC, even Blu-ray! Netflix streaming has CC.

Yeah, if you saw Third Rock from the Sun - you'll see William and John spoofing their characters from Twilight Zone. I thought it was funny.
Oh, you're doing Netflix? Gee...

Even the 80's series of Twilight Zone isn't captioned or subtitled. :(

I guess my best chance would be to create a list of all episodes and DVR whatever I can find on television. :dunno:

Seriously? I was planning to buy Twilight Zone blu-ray. Are you sure it doesn't have subtitles?

As for DVD, a while back I asked someone who owns The Complete Definitive Collection if it's captioned and only first season isn't but the rest of seasons are. I guess this person is wrong. Damn!

I would love to own the series but after what you both said, now I'm reconsidering. =[

Seriously? I was planning to buy Twilight Zone blu-ray. Are you sure it doesn't have subtitles?

As for DVD, a while back I asked someone who owns The Complete Definitive Collection if it's captioned and only first season isn't but the rest of seasons are. I guess this person is wrong. Damn!

I would love to own the series but after what you both said, now I'm reconsidering. =[

what you should do, go to the bookstore or dvd shop, take a good look at it, check on cover, hell , take it to the counter ask them to open it take out a dvd and play it, as you are deaf and that happened to you before in past that buyinng a dvds with captions mentioned on cover it not alway true and want to make sure. hopefully they would demonstrate...
then say "id think about it' and say thanks
then go on Amazon and find the exact one, and FROM THE EXACT distributor, and DONT take /assume a dvd/blu-ray from another publisher/distributor is going to be the same. I found this out when i was buying the DVD for "Let the Right one In" s Swede film, (and no, im that fussy yep ) i never bought a dud, i checked everything online, and even google forums to find out more and then i was actually lucky to spot a good distro right here in NZ, and bought it, not the american fuck-up with cheap translators used, i got the real thing.
so,
Buyers beware ok ?

When a friend's husband passed away, he had tons of DVDs and she wanted to get rid of them. He had full series of Twilight Zone and I looked at boxes and none of them have "CC" on it.

When Twilight Zone blu ray released, I looked at the box and it didn't say it has English subtitle or SDH on it. However, this website say different: The Twilight Zone: The Complete Series Blu-ray I don't want to gamble on buying it and turned out there is no SDH on it.

what you should do, go to the bookstore or dvd shop, take a good look at it, check on cover, hell , take it to the counter ask them to open it take out a dvd and play it, as you are deaf and that happened to you before in past that buyinng a dvds with captions mentioned on cover it not alway true and want to make sure. hopefully they would demonstrate...
then say "id think about it' and say thanks
then go on Amazon and find the exact one, and FROM THE EXACT distributor, and DONT take /assume a dvd/blu-ray from another publisher/distributor is going to be the same. I found this out when i was buying the DVD for "Let the Right one In" s Swede film, (and no, im that fussy yep ) i never bought a dud, i checked everything online, and even google forums to find out more and then i was actually lucky to spot a good distro right here in NZ, and bought it, not the american fuck-up with cheap translators used, i got the real thing.
so,
Buyers beware ok ?

I remember reading about the whole Let the Right One in subtitle problem. I was able to watch the film with the original subtitles thankfully.

The last movie I watched is Tomorrow, When the War Began. I like that concept a lot and I should check out Red Dawn (I haven't seen both versions).

Off Topic: I found this cool picture and thought I should share.
3FB6C94A-7A73-47C1-A69A-0724869F9550-2177-00000267D8F1E720.jpg

Gangster Squad
its OK
entertaining, but nothing on epic or anything itsnt a B movie but probably a very expensive B movie

I'm curious, what's stopping you from subscribe Netflix?
I'm already with Blockbuster Online.

I used to be with Netflix, but they screwed me over. When I unsubscribed, they kept charging me for several months. I get better service with Blockbuster Online than I do with Netflix. :)

Back