what turn u off?....

Whoever think of themselves is turn off for me

Armpit stinky that turn me off

Bad breathe that turn me off

Bad attitude that turn me off

SEXY dancing like a hottie :wiggle: turn me on

cute smile :ily: turn me on.

Men who dont have a sense of humor, too anal, look down on women, and doesnt want to do anything for fun.

Physical turn offs...poor personal hygeine and bad breath...not taking care of their teeth.

It's usually the bad personality that turns me off quickly.

YO!! somebody mentioned about tattoos.. some of men wants to have tattoos to represent who he is, honor whatever he wish to, or his love of art. I have some.

what if he have everything what she is really likes but he just have tattoos, you dislike and leave. thats her loss and somebody get him is her gain.

If a total deaf w/o lipread tends to get mad too easy that turns me off.

what turn me off ... are.. ladies thinks mine humor is not funny.. rme yes i am funny guy.. ladies do 2 faces.., smoker, stabbing neg back from others,, not care herself or anything, attitudes, play game, act like *shh ,and do fuck something* , bad breath, bad odor body, many more! rme!

ohh also, person who is little brain! or very dumb girl.. much like dumb blonde! rme!
and doesnt know how to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big turn-off for me is a guy who thinks women are indentured servants (cook, clean, get the drinks, etc.) and a guy who gets very jealous (such as the fact that most of my good dear friends happen to be guys). Another big turn-off is if the guy feels he has to overcompensate (has to have the biggest truck, has to lift the heaviest weights, etc.). Yuck.

ohh also, person who is little brain! or very dumb girl.. much like dumb blonde! rme!
and doesnt know how to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey dont label blonde people dumb.. cuz not all of blondes are dumb, ok? my hair's color is strawberry blonde and I am not dumb. Thank you very much!

be careful with what you say! :P

freaky cat hehe i know iknow relaz! hehe! but honest,, yes i have seen alot! i dont know what wrong or what happen.. you know i mean.. i was like am i at the wrong place or what.. or something.. just puzzed.. i dont know.. just all i have seen them that way..*faint*

I'm another blondie. Uh oh, you're in trouble with all the blonde ladies here. Tsk tsk. ;)

Mm..

Turn me off if...
* he easily misunderstands me. Sighs..
* he got a wrong idea from my thoughts or what I do. Gee..
* he repeatedly suspects me as if I will cheat on him or not. It just piss me off.
* his personality is furtive and suck, forget it.
* he tells me what is to do and what is not to do, screw him.

I think that's all.

turn me off

bad breath
drunk
rude
dirty ( never take shower or wash clothes)

What turn me off?

Lair, looking for trouble, bad breath, smelly body, smoking (yeah, I married my husband and he is smoking. But had to be patient with him.), being blamed for no reasons, Attiudes, temper, abusive, talking negatives, no fun to be around with, back stabbers, bully, rude, and many more. I will walk off from that, if that turn me off in my own face.

I don't remember all the reasons, but I find it a turn off when one takes things too seriously all the time.

I am also turned off by those who are impatient and can only think for themselves. I have no interest in anyone who lies or cheats...

As well as those who don't look after themselves; not looking after their hair, bad hygiene, and wear horrible clothes from the 70s with bad colour coordination.

Constant swearing is also a turn off for me... But, Gordon Ramsay level swearing can be fine as long as there is a reason to swear.

Have no interest in anything, except TV.

Back