What States would you love to live,If you dont like your state?

Born, raised and will die here in Alabama... :wiggle: I love alabama..i know some of you will be like :werd:

born in arizona.. frankly too hot to live... living in minnesota.. frankly yeah its nice place to live in nice 4 season state. but summer hot and humid.. mosquitoes.. eek.. i would like to move to montana in country side.

Im really loves Kansas very much! and also Arkansas very beautiful states

where my family lived in Arkansas for long times and my 2 grandmother lived in Arkansas for long time and i visit both for weeks they im moved to Arkansas after i graduation from my old school Kansas School for the Deaf and i lived in Missouri for month they plans to lived in Arkansas!

Sara Boyce

I would move to live in Tosocana, Italy if I'm not happy to live in Germany.

i am a georgia native yet my dream is to live to colorado that would keep me busy with outdoor activties such as climbing daily beside my office. :) yet i have to watch my daughter growing up til she doesnt need me then i ll say buh bye to red soil and would move to colorado.

I born raised live in Ontario, Canada and wanted sumth'n change for my life loves settled live in British Columbia, Canada or AZ, USA. ** I had done travelling across 5th provinces and fall in love at Banff, British Columbia. Canada. And also I was pay vacation and stayed at Phx, AZ for a month and felt alike belong there as condiser living. Hard pick one which I like to live..... (chuckles) Oh Well....

I would love to live somewhere in Tenn because I love to look out there on the mountain. I don't mind to live this state (Alabama)

I would love to live in Oklahoma, because of that it's more a country style isn't that where most country singers are from. ;)

Second would be Santa Barbara, It's sure beautiful there, but too expensive for me to afford.

Born in NY, currently live in CT. If I had to move, I would go out West to Portland, Oregon which is a very CLEAN city.

I love living in OKlahoma where I am now but if I have to live anywhere else, it would be Wisconsin. I lived in Wisconsin for 22 years. I probably will always stay in Oklahoma because that's where I feel most at home. :thumb:

BabyAngel said:
I would love to live somewhere in Tenn because I love to look out there on the mountain. I don't mind to live this state (Alabama)

Yes, the mountainous areas of Tennessee are gorgeous, especially the Chattanooga and surrounding area. I miss it out there. Western Tennessee is the complete opposite of Eastern Tennessee

Cheri said:
I would love to live in Oklahoma, because of that it's more a country style isn't that where most country singers are from. ;)

Second would be Santa Barbara, It's sure beautiful there, but too expensive for me to afford.

Nashville, TN :squint: :hug:

Back