What Qwerty phone do you recommend?

maybe it is time for us to get the PDA chains attached to our belts so we wont drop them onto floors often. lol.

That's why I got skin for my treo700p.
eBay: Palm Treo 700w 700p PURPLE Silicone Rubber Skin Case (item 180121329228 end time May-29-07 11:29:27 PDT)

I had Treo 650 with skin cover before so I dropped it many times later. I take skin off and throw away because it wore out and Treo650 looks perfect like brand new, just little scratch from damn Sam! So I sold treo650 quick.

Good lord it sounds like you people drop your phones on purpose! :giggle:

But with me, I'll likely have my phone tethered to me somehow (either on beltloop or some other form) Where I work I need to have it in a waterproof casing because it is wet in there. Not that I'll drop my job duties to text, but it'll be nice to know that someone has sent me a text that I need to check when I go on break and plus it will be handy to have if I need to communicate with my supervisors about something.

So many phones so little time. With these TAP plans do you normally have to purchase the phone at full price then pay the $30.00 monthly fees? I am still jumlbing in my head what the best phone is for me. I know if I go to the Cingular store without a solid idea of what I want they will screw me over.

Good lord it sounds like you people drop your phones on purpose! :giggle:

But with me, I'll likely have my phone tethered to me somehow (either on beltloop or some other form) Where I work I need to have it in a waterproof casing because it is wet in there. Not that I'll drop my job duties to text, but it'll be nice to know that someone has sent me a text that I need to check when I go on break and plus it will be handy to have if I need to communicate with my supervisors about something.

So many phones so little time. With these TAP plans do you normally have to purchase the phone at full price then pay the $30.00 monthly fees? I am still jumlbing in my head what the best phone is for me. I know if I go to the Cingular store without a solid idea of what I want they will screw me over.

You will have 30 days to try out and see if you like it then take it back or get a different model pda if you wish.

During the 30 days just keep the phone clean and nice and you will have no problem to return it if you don't like it etc or exchange it for a Blackjack or Noika (only other 2 I can think of atm that have 3G support).

Does anyone here have the blackjack model phones?? I looked at the black jack phones and they look nice but I they think they are quite expensive although the blackjack was originally launched for buisness folks.

Back