What Qwerty phone do you recommend?

Check out about Treo 680 because they aren't related to MS or Windows.
It's from Cingular website...

FYI, MDA and Samsung Blackjack are related with MS and Windows but Samsung Blackjack aren't 100%, maybe around 50% or so.

treo 680 isn't into high-speed network enough

however there is new treo 750. I'm not sure there have include high-speed. I don't remmy... *look at palm website* hmm-mm...

Have u looked LG the V 9900? it's qwerty, and Verizon wireless. Really it's depends on what u need or like, text messagings, IMs and emails only then blackberry 8800 monthly is 29.99 including 300 messaging but u can add a third party for IMs unlimited IM messaging, and if camera/video-treo, blackjack and else.

however there is new treo 750. I'm not sure there have include high-speed. I don't remmy... *look at palm website* hmm-mm...

Treo 680 is EDGE supported, for under Cingular.

I had checked his post then price of Treo 750 isn't relate to him, that what he looking for under $250, also he don't want Windows support on mobile phones for personal reason.

Sequioas, Please correct me about want Windows support on mobile phones or not.

Other answer...

Treo 750 is UMTS supported but will upgrade into HSDPA in around late 2007.

Treo 680 is EDGE supported, for under Cingular.

I had checked his post then price of Treo 750 isn't relate to him, that what he looking for under $250, also he don't want Windows support on mobile phones for personal reason.

Sequioas, Please correct me about want Windows support on mobile phones or not.

Galen don't want treo 750 because it running Windows Mobile.
Yes, it's use under UMTS (high-speed). woo?

good news for any anti microsoft windows mobile users,

nokia e90 is coming up soon. so it ll come with hsdpa and no window o/s.

Making decisions!

Life is full of decisions. I have a Blackberry 7520 for about a year now. So far it serve my purpose. I am too a Libra but don't seem to have problem with that. Like many others I would like to upgrade my pager. But don't know which one I would choose. I have not heard of the Apple IPOD. I thought it was just for music download.

if you will buy unlocked Nokia E70 from ebay and use under Tmobile with same plan you have. And it come with wi-fi. wee? Also, it have blackberry e-mail account to use. Pretty cool.

good news for any anti microsoft windows mobile users,

nokia e90 is coming up soon. so it ll come with hsdpa and no window o/s.

I saw that online and it is very pricey, so I'll pass on that one.

I did tried out the Cingular 8525 today at the store, it's nice and has great built in digital camera and the picture quality is FAR better than the sidekick's built in digital camera. The keyboard is a perfect fit for me. I also tried out the Samsung blackjack, it's nice but the keyboard is too small for me. The blackberry 8800 is also nice, too bad they don't have TAP plan for it yet like Deafclimber said.

The guy CAN give me the TAP plan for $29 a month like Deafclimber mentioned. He got it thru cingular's internet and said yes can do that. I didn't even have to prove him the paperwork to him.
He is a nice guy who works at Cingular, even he asked us if we were from Leavenworth, WA because we had our sweatcoats on with word saying Leavenworth, WA est. 1906. We said no and we went there 2 weeks ago and he said that he was from Cashmere, WA which is close to Leavenworth.

By the way, the reason why I don't like Windows is the viruses and worms. I'm concerned about the hidden security holes and don't know if someone sends me a virus and could screw up Windows Mobile 5.0 running on smart phones, or the security leaks thru Internet Explorer. This is why I wish there's other OS other than just Windows Mobile versions.

Just a FYI.... Cingular/AT&T recently made an announcement that they would soon allow current customers to upgrade to Windows 6.0 from Windows 5.0 at no charge. I believe the offer is good for 8525, Treo 750 and Samsung Blackjack.

I did tried out the Cingular 8525 today at the store, it's nice and has great built in digital camera and the picture quality is FAR better than the sidekick's built in digital camera. The keyboard is a perfect fit for me. I also tried out the Samsung blackjack, it's nice but the keyboard is too small for me. The blackberry 8800 is also nice, too bad they don't have TAP plan for it yet like Deafclimber said.

The guy CAN give me the TAP plan for $29 a month like Deafclimber mentioned. He got it thru cingular's internet and said yes can do that. I didn't even have to prove him the paperwork to him.
He is a nice guy who works at Cingular, even he asked us if we were from Leavenworth, WA because we had our sweatcoats on with word saying Leavenworth, WA est. 1906. We said no and we went there 2 weeks ago and he said that he was from Cashmere, WA which is close to Leavenworth.

By the way, the reason why I don't like Windows is the viruses and worms. I'm concerned about the hidden security holes and don't know if someone sends me a virus and could screw up Windows Mobile 5.0 running on smart phones, or the security leaks thru Internet Explorer. This is why I wish there's other OS other than just Windows Mobile versions.

I owe a 8525 and like it very much. Yes WM6 will be avaiable for 8525 in few months.

I would not worry about virus unless your not careful to what software you install on phone or what email attachment you open.

Tmoblie suppose to have a new phone out in July or so called Wings which have WM6 on it also here the link about it HTC Wings S730 WM6 PDA Phone – iTech News Net | Latest Tech News, Gadget News and more...

I would stay with TAP plan cuz it comes with 5,000 text message and I think it the best deal overall compare to other carriers plans and prices for deaf.

Just a FYI.... Cingular/AT&T recently made an announcement that they would soon allow current customers to upgrade to Windows 6.0 from Windows 5.0 at no charge. I believe the offer is good for 8525, Treo 750 and Samsung Blackjack.

yep. that is correct. the update will release on last week of this coming may 2007. :)

i agree with techbill about anti virus and spam things on mobile that you shouldnt be worried about.

IE on PC is not like IE on mobile. they are just different.

what more is that most websites like google.com can transfers themselves to other special website for PDA or smartphone only. it is very interesting.

for instance, those websites for mobiles are like www.Google.com/pda (google search),www.xhtml.weather.com/xhtml/search (the weather channel), and mobile.cnn.com(cnn). and etc..

I have decided not to get a new qwerty phone just yet. There's been rumors on the new Nokia E62i, but the E61i is going to be released real soon in Europe which has built in digital camera and possible 3g. I'll be sitting back and waiting for something better. I like the Nokia E62 but too bad it doesn't have 3g or Wi-fi. Will keep you guys updated when I hear something in near future.

Enjoy your week also!

I have decided not to get a new qwerty phone just yet. There's been rumors on the new Nokia E62i, but the E61i is going to be released real soon in Europe which has built in digital camera and possible 3g. I'll be sitting back and waiting for something better. I like the Nokia E62 but too bad it doesn't have 3g or Wi-fi. Will keep you guys updated when I hear something in near future.

Enjoy your week also!

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/

that ought help you to keep watch out for incoming news on new cool mobile phone. you must watch it everyday until web grow over your head. bwhahwhahaa

I already changed mind and ordered a Nokia E62 for ONLY $49 at Cingular.com and already contacted NCCD to get TAP for it. I will let you guys know about it when I receive it in the mail. I will upgrade to a different qwerty phone later on in near future, like a unlocked phone from Ebay or whatever.

P.S. I already tried out the Nokia E62 and I like it a lot, the only gripe is that it doesn't have Wi-fi or 3g. It has edge, though. I can't complain because it's only $49.

I already changed mind and ordered a Nokia E62 for ONLY $49 at Cingular.com and already contacted NCCD to get TAP for it. I will let you guys know about it when I receive it in the mail. I will upgrade to a different qwerty phone later on in near future, like a unlocked phone from Ebay or whatever.

P.S. I already tried out the Nokia E62 and I like it a lot, the only gripe is that it doesn't have Wi-fi or 3g. It has edge, though. I can't complain because it's only $49.

Cool let us know how it handles!

Yeah you can always order a Cingular branded or unlocked devices on Ebay later then take the sim card out of E62 and put it in your next device. No need to go to Cigular store or call Cingular to tell them you want to change device. You can go back and forth between device with sim card.

Back