What makes you happy?

Financial freedom would make me happy right now!

Beer makes me pretty happy. :D Also, communicating without using my voice; getting compliments from people about my cooking and my writing; hitting a home run, scoring a goal, or making a 12 foot putt for birdie; and, beautiful smiles and freckly faces.

My priorities? My friends, family and, when I am in a relationship, my girlfriend. Also, my students and teaching writing; improving my ASL and knowledge of deafness and deaf issues. My writing used to be a huge priority in my life, and I used to get very anxious about it and wonder if I would ever be good enough, but it's not as much a big deal to me now. I've learned to relax about it and let it come to me. I will always write, but if I treat it too much like an occupation and get anxious about it, I can't get anything done.

Talking with someone I find myself getting attached to more and more and don't know why. I know it will end badly, I've done this too many times, but I can't stop. Maybe the thrill of the chase is what makes me happy.

Seeing Joey, my dog, jumping up and down just because he is so happy to see me makes me pretty happy.

Also watching my three year old granddaughter interact with my stepmother, the contrast between very young and very old having a fun time together, makes me happy.

I am very happy that we just had nice summer thunderstorm. I sat in the swing on my back patio with my dog next to me and watch the lightning and rain. (It doesn't storm like that very often here) It is the most invigorating fresh smell in the air outside now and the air has cooled off. It feels great out there now. Also it was after I did a lot of yard work and it feels like a nice spiritual reward for my work to make my yard nicer looking and then heaven rained upon it afterwards.

I am very happy that we just had nice summer thunderstorm. I sat in the swing on my back patio with my dog next to me and watch the lightning and rain. (It doesn't storm like that very often here) It is the most invigorating fresh smell in the air outside now and the air has cooled off. It feels great out there now. Also it was after I did a lot of yard work and it feels like a nice spiritual reward for my work to make my yard nicer looking and then heaven rained upon it afterwards.

Oh, I can picture of what you are saying. Yes, it is up in the spirit air that make you feel happy by seeing the beautiful world with summer thunderstorm and very relaxing just to watch everything going on during the rain. :aw: :cool2:

and 80's music vides recover throught the internet then it comes marijuana i'm a pretty lonely soul but i like being alone, i hate complications of other people- people are assholes

and 80's music vides recover throught the internet then it comes marijuana i'm a pretty lonely soul but i like being alone, i hate complications of other people- people are assholes

I've got an 84' playlist going. Diana Ross, Van Halen, Micheal Jackson, Darryl Hall, etc.

I've got an 84' playlist going. Diana Ross, Van Halen, Micheal Jackson, Darryl Hall, etc.

Van Halen 1984 Rocks! i still have it on the CD, gotta love "Jump"
and "Panama" and 'Top Jimmy" wow

hearing "Dont talk to me about love" makes me happy too awesome music its by Altered images

im happy when im surfin' on the waves.
im happy when im playing softball.
im happy when my family is happy.
im happy when my cat is happy.
im happy whatever it is makes me happy.
im happy that i have few new bats.
im happy when my best friend is in the town, so we can roll.

agreed about cats, also im happy when i really make someone else pissed off at losing the Chess GAME LOL, so the saying goes one mans pains is another mans' pleasure - sure is !!

ah, drinking exotic wines like Kim Crawford viogner fucking unreal heavenly unreal quality, its a godsend, very rare and i got 6 of those not all at once, but hell they ARE hard to find... I dont drink much, but when i have wines I drink the best of the best...so if you visit NZ and wanna know what, contact me id be glad to be of service....

Cats tapdancing on my chest at three in the morning. :)

whats more it is NOT the viogner youd find in shops...also I do know great places to show, so that will make me happy to show, believe me i know NZ is paradise compared to some places... but at same time NZ'ers are pretty naive so to speak hee hee

Back