What makes you happy?

I think I have an uncommon view of what makes me happy compared to others.

Getting a gift, new or cool doesn't always seem to do the trick. I guess I am not bound to materialistic things.

I generally notice I'm in a good mood when content with no schedule and all errands, big tasks finished.
Also when socializing with friends, knowing there isn't anything behind the talk.. like them asking to borrow money or some motive like that.

Getting a gift, new or cool doesn't always seem to do the trick. I guess I am not bound to materialistic things.

I generally notice I'm in a good mood when content with no schedule and all errands, big tasks finished.
Also when socializing with friends, knowing there isn't anything behind the talk.. like them asking to borrow money or some motive like that.

Oh! So you aren't going to send me the $25 after all? :(

I'm pretty easy to please..

In this video you can see me pleasing myself.. :shock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS1hceM71MA]YouTube - ‪DSCN0251‬‎[/ame]

what makes me happy now is dancing for 5 hours straight like I did last night..:)

happy:
being with my dogs

my puppy is out of surgery and her eyes are looking ok for what was done; also being able to cuddle and reassure her

being with family and friends

to be on here with AD

give others gifts

appreciate the beauty of the outdoors

:wave:

drinking alot of top notch wines makes me happy, like for last 4 days a bottle per, had like small parcels, late harvest, sauternes, and a oaky chardonnay, what bliss !! if only i can repeat this every week (but i cant afford it) dammit life wouild be 1000% x better, why bother with sex? cuz people argue, booze dont argue...

drinking alot of top notch wines makes me happy, like for last 4 days a bottle per, had like small parcels, late harvest, sauternes, and a oaky chardonnay, what bliss !! if only i can repeat this every week (but i cant afford it) dammit life wouild be 1000% x better, why bother with sex? cuz people argue, booze dont argue...

im confused... last night I didn't get to argue....

I am happy my quilt I made was sold (bidded) today! at unexpected price .. it started at .99 cents. :shock: :D so perhaps the right door has been under my nose for years! :roll:

I am like you too. one thing though, I LOVE hand-down stuffs and ultimately respect the gifts that were handmade by others - precious keepers! however, don't EXPECT any of them in return although EXPECT them to do something for me if friendship means anything to them if you know what I mean.

also, by far, motherhood and rescued animals make me happy. my pockets may be empty, and my days may be handful at times but my heart is always full. full of warm love. :)

Showing people how to make/save money is another thing that makes me happy.

Did it today.....they cried.

also, by far, motherhood and rescued animals make me happy. my pockets may be empty, and my days may be handful at times but my heart is always full. full of warm love. :)

I really like that one...very touching. :)

Showing people how to make/save money is another thing that makes me happy.

Did it today.....they cried.
have 100 piggy banks all over in your house, right? then they cried finding out how much they have.. :eek3: :rofl: you could be surprised! ..of how easily money could be saved.

Back