What kind of vehicle do you desire to purchase?

A Lexus RX 300 in black - classy :D

I like this one but it is too future far that mean I will be 99 years old! :roll:

If I had the goal...I would get 2004-2005 Subaru Impreza WRX or WRX STi wagon. It's never gonna happen in my lifetime unless I strike rich, but who knows. I won't be seeing another car anytime soon.

u can get a WRX wagon for cheap as long as it is the Saab 9-2X Aero. I hate to admit I love the nose of the Saab 9-2X on the WRX wagon. If u find a Saab 9-2X Aero wagon cheaper than the WRX wagon, just get it and swap the WRX nose into the Saab and no one wud know the difference except the DMV lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saab_9-2X

If I had half a chance to find a WRX or WRX STi on the cheap Id just toss out the WRX nose and put in the Saab nose ;) ...The Saab nose looks a million times better than the Subaru one.

u can get a WRX wagon for cheap as long as it is the Saab 9-2X Aero. I hate to admit I love the nose of the Saab 9-2X on the WRX wagon. If u find a Saab 9-2X Aero wagon cheaper than the WRX wagon, just get it and swap the WRX nose into the Saab and no one wud know the difference except the DMV lol.

Saab 9-2X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If I had half a chance to find a WRX or WRX STi on the cheap Id just toss out the WRX nose and put in the Saab nose ;) ...The Saab nose looks a million times better than the Subaru one.

What year of Subaru you talk about?

starlet 95

a starlet 95 with powerchair platform

black with gost flames and deep purple in side

Manual 2000 Honda Civic. It's simple, dependable, fuel efficient and drives nice. Good year, too.

An armored humvee with a gun turret. :D So, that the crazed drivers won't come near me.

2010 Buick LaCrosse

Buick-LaCrosse_2010_800x600_wallpaper_19.jpg

Ls1 or Ls2 swapped Miata.

ROFLMAO...why not get a 5.0 Mustang motor Miata Monster? ...After all Ford owns a huge chunk of Mazda and it would be weird to see a Miata with a LS1/LS2 Chevy motor.

I got a better idea for u....get a used Miata with no motor and cram in a 4.6 supercharged motor off the 2003 SVT Mustang Cobra or the 4.6 3V V8 from the 2005 S197 Mustang and u can say Mazda + Ford = kickass lol! (another better advice...dont use the Miata tranny..its too weak for the V8's Get a T-56 Tremec tranny :) ) I think u can try to dare to be differrent by even try to put in the 2010 Ford Taurus SHO's 370 hp Ecoboost V6 (twin turbo and direct injection) in the Miata's engine bay, but that would really require a Ph.D in engineering lol.

That is unless u like LS1/LS2 motors...u can do better by putting one in either a Pontiac Solstice or Saturn Sky.

ROFLMAO...why not get a 5.0 Mustang motor Miata Monster? ...After all Ford owns a huge chunk of Mazda and it would be weird to see a Miata with a LS1/LS2 Chevy motor.

I got a better idea for u....get a used Miata with no motor and cram in a 4.6 supercharged motor off the 2003 SVT Mustang Cobra or the 4.6 3V V8 from the 2005 S197 Mustang and u can say Mazda + Ford = kickass lol! (another better advice...dont use the Miata tranny..its too weak for the V8's Get a T-56 Tremec tranny :) ) I think u can try to dare to be differrent by even try to put in the 2010 Ford Taurus SHO's 370 hp Ecoboost V6 (twin turbo and direct injection) in the Miata's engine bay, but that would really require a Ph.D in engineering lol.

That is unless u like LS1/LS2 motors...u can do better by putting one in either a Pontiac Solstice or Saturn Sky.
LOL, if you drop a 4.6L SC motor in a Miata, take a hood out and discard it.

I will never ever be able to afford it, but this car is one that I would love to own:

bentley-continental-gt-speed12.jpg

It is a Bentley Continent GT.

I would rather one in a light blue colour, though. :) I just chose this picture because I liked the angle.

Back