What kind of vehicle do you desire to purchase?

taurizs

Reaction score
I always desire to buy Honda FCX. why? because its great gas saver and great reliable. :D

A folding kayak.... from Klepper or Feathercraft.

And an upgraded blind-friendly double-decker bus.

Why? Accessibility. :p

Maybe 2011 Jeep Wrangler, Rebuion one (the one has 4 doors). We love Jeeps. We'll see in 2 years from now! LOL!

Id love to trade my 2001 Isuzu Rodeo in for either a 2011 Ford Fiesta or a 2012 Alfa Romeo Milano 149 (The Alfa Romeo Milano might be made in a Chrysler factory thanks to the merger between Chrysler and Fiat)

If it turns I cant afford either one new, then I'm a gone 2004 Cadillac CTS-V or 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

Ferrari F458

along with Ferrari GTS308, Torana GTR XU1, Falcon XB GT mod to be Black, make it a Mad Max replica but fitted with a Blown Chrysler 340, a Lexus IS-F and a Maserati Quadporte, no, wait, a Porsche Panamera which ever is better or more to my taste of engines bark and bite...

then there's 5 motorcycles I'd like to own and ride...maybe 4 more bikes just for collection purposes...

but end of the day, theres only ONE Ferrari I'd really really want, is the 328GTS, if cant get that, then a late model (before production ceased) a Porsche 928GTS

A jeep wrangler. I love jeep or truck. :)

possible 2012- 2013 F250 with v8 5.4L or 6.2L or E350 15 passenger with 4wd.

for gas saver I have my eye on uncle in-law's 97 F150 v6 4.2L it get 23 mpg HWY.

Jeep JK Rubicon!
4x4!
Three pieces top cover
Manual tranny
Half door
AC
Speed control
Hitch

plus 3 inch lift

And it will be brand new special order from factory. Hopefully can order deep pearl-coat ultra-violet color. Of course, it looks blue but it is NOT.

Do not confuse between TJ and JK as TJ is two door version and JK is 4 door version.

Goal, keep em for 15 years.

If I had the goal...I would get 2004-2005 Subaru Impreza WRX or WRX STi wagon. It's never gonna happen in my lifetime unless I strike rich, but who knows. I won't be seeing another car anytime soon.

This one. Instead of that car, throw in a couple of mean Harley hogs.
worlds%20largest%20rv.jpg

Id love to trade my 2001 Isuzu Rodeo in for either a 2011 Ford Fiesta or a 2012 Alfa Romeo Milano 149 (The Alfa Romeo Milano might be made in a Chrysler factory thanks to the merger between Chrysler and Fiat)

If it turns I cant afford either one new, then I'm a gone 2004 Cadillac CTS-V or 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

I wish to see the Alfa Romeo designers to do retro a newer GTV model. If not, I would restore my old Alfa Romeo GTV than spend $40k or more on a 2012 AR Milano 149. Im surprising you like Alfa Romeo. Many young people in US, never heard of Alfas.

Jetsons car that converts into a brief case. Still waiting for that one!

Back