What Kind Of Pet Do U Have????

Mrs. Crasher

Reaction score
I just was Wondering what Kind of Pet do you guys have???

I have a Tabby Cat name "LINUX"

He's One Years Old, Weighs 14lbs, 41 inches long stretched out, and his tail is 14 inches long!!!

Attachments

• DSC00183.jpg
    DSC00183.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 84
I have a stupid Pomeranian (dog), two lazy and half-brained cats, and a hamster they are always trying to eat.

Malfoyish

Same as "Linux" He LOVE'S to EAT!!!! He just sit's on the back of our couch and Meow Meow, until Thresher or I get's up and feeds him some Wet food!!!!

He's a Silly Cat!!!

You have a beautiful cat Mrs. Crasher and I love the name, "Linux" :mrgreen:

I have two 9 year old cats weighing about 12 pounds. The one in black/white is Oreo (hubby's). The other gray/white is Conan (mine). First photo they're 4 weeks old. Second photo 4 years old and they look pretty much the same now except few pounds extra hehe

Attachments

• 1conanoreo09-95.jpg
    1conanoreo09-95.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 4Conan-Oreo99.jpg
    4Conan-Oreo99.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 29
They are soooooo Cute!!!! Katzie!!!! Your Black and White one reminds me of my In-Law's Cat!!! His Name is "Pycho" Very nutty Cat..... He doesn't like us anymore because my Hubby and I brought "Linux" down to meet him and he doesn't like him..... Soooo, everytime we come down to visit my Hubby's parents "Pycho" attacks us or hissses @ us!!!

I have precouisly two British Bulldogs...
Bruiser and Rogue
Brienna was recent sold to my customer... And also will look forward another breed on June 2004 and expecting litter on September 2004 :)

Attachments

• brusier1.jpg
    brusier1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 21
  • roguetransparent.jpg
    roguetransparent.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 19
I have 2.. One is Australia Dingo/Lab mixed and he will be 5 next month, and other one is Mixed Border Collies and she will be 13 in August.

I believe it is somewhere in here with along with Post Your Pet Pictures thread.

I have a snake who vomits every time I stroke it too much.

VamPyroX said:
I have a snake who vomits every time I stroke it too much.

Very Funny Shawn...I know what u meant by that. :slap:

Cute Cat Mrs. Crasher.... :ily:

Cute animals Katzie.... :ily:

Malfoyish, I saw yours on the Webcamera.. Cute too... :ily:

For me I have no Pets.. I am always out of state during the Summer time And Not home to be able to take care of Pets.. Somedays I will have Pets..

i have one cat name is Angel actually i called her Mean Angel because she doesn't like anybody else expect only me as master ... also i have 5 months old puppy and still have no clue what kind of ... actually i only know puppy's mother is austrilla shepred but father ????? unknow !!!

aww cute name! I should have named my cat ' Angel '.....

I have 2 cats one male ( Tiger ) , one female ( Luckystar )

My oldest son has two rabbits one male one female
My second son has two hamsters one male and one female....

I guess I buy each LOL!

Stayin' the hell away from Vampyrox :ugh:

You guys have beautiful pets! :ily: looking at them all!

Megladon and I have 2 kittens, they will be a year old Next month :P Mine's name is Smokey (male) and Megladon's is Damnit (female) but they're both fixed and declawed.. I wanna post pics but will have to wait =/

I have a stupid Pomeranian (dog), two lazy and half-brained cats, and a hamster they are always trying to eat.
Malfoyish

:shock: You are definitely backstabber... Your poor innocent pets... I saw your pets at webcam... they love you very much.. they are tooooo cute...
You bad mother!!! :o :smash: :D

Mrs. Crasher & Katzie,
the photos of your cats are toooooooo cuteeeeee....& tooooooo beautifulllllll. :ily:

VamPyroX I have a snake who vomits every time I stroke it too much.

Ha Ha no wonder, you have "dirty" mind... :o :twisted: :mrgreen:

Here, I´m proud mother of my beautiful baby daughter Sussi. She´ll be 18 years old on 7th July 2004...:ily:

Beautiful isn´t she? :mrgreen:

Attachments

• catAD.JPG
    catAD.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 63
I have a dog a cat and two parrots
2-picture4.jpg
this is sophie... a british black tipped... she's about 14 years old and still going strong *touches wood*

and thease are of my parrot
2-picture1.jpg

her name is ringo. since she squalks like a ringwriath... and i love the beatles

2-picture2.jpg
i got her for my 17th birthday

2-picture3.jpg

she's my baby.. ive not got a pic of the other parrot or the dog.. because this wont attach grrness

I like you Parrot Deaf_Jen, I like the color of the bird..... and you have a pretty cat also....

VamPyroX:

I don't now about a snake, I don't think I can handle a pet snake....... :|

Beautiful parrot & cat, you have.....

I heard that parrot stay alive longer until 100 years old... Correct?

Back