What Kind Of Pet Do U Have????

ive got a rat (my other one died 2 days ago because my friend's way older, way bigger, and way more mature rat bit and killed it.) a cat, 2 dogs, and a turtle. :)

That's my old picture. :D

dogwithboy.jpg

My dog is typing on the computer and webcam. :type:

dog.gif

I havea beautiful male cat who is fat. I don't know the name of the breed. He's not a domestic, I know. However, hes so fat, he can't reach in the back to groom himself, so he's all matted. I just recently got him back last sunday from an exboyfriend. He couldn't take care of him, so I volunteered to take him because his grandparents are too old to deal with him. I love him to death. Stupid, but great cat. His name is bright eyes

Here is some New Pictures of *Linux*

Attachments

• DSC00340.JPG
    DSC00340.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00522.jpg
    DSC00522.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00414.JPG
    DSC00414.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 10
1 Dog - Harley He is a Shepard Lab Mix. Mean as Hell to anyone he doesn't know. We have to cage him if a stranger comes near the house. Great with my Son. Very lovable family pet. Just a very nasty watch dog.

1 Cat - Cassie She is a black domestic short hair. Very sweet & loves to play. We found her in the woods in a fall of dead trees. Her Mom Got pancaked on the road. Cassie only 2 weeks old when she was found.

3 Turtles - Shaggy Scooby & Freddie. My Son named them from Scooby Doo.

Guinea Pigs!

Hi! I have 6 guinea pigs (4 females & 2 neutered males) and 2 rabbits. I also have a foster guinea pig that I'm taking care of for a rescue group. Sometimes I foster guinea pigs for the rescue group.
Oh, and I also have 2 pre-teen children, sometimes they act like animals too. Just kidding.....

Guinea Pigs rock! They are cute, tame, cuddly, and sweet pets! I love them!

I have:
2 dogs
2 bearded dragons. . . lizards
2 birds
2 hermit crabs
1 beetle
1 pig
100 gallon fish tank with an Oscar and some Plecos
55 gallon community fish tank

C.C.Sinned said:
1 Dog - Harley He is a Shepard Lab Mix. Mean as Hell to anyone he doesn't know. We have to cage him if a stranger comes near the house. Great with my Son. Very lovable family pet. Just a very nasty watch dog.

1 Cat - Cassie She is a black domestic short hair. Very sweet & loves to play. We found her in the woods in a fall of dead trees. Her Mom Got pancaked on the road. Cassie only 2 weeks old when she was found.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW that is so cute for your son to name the turtle.

Wondering it is hard to take care of turltes??

Pomeranian said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWW that is so cute for your son to name the turtle.

Wondering it is hard to take care of turltes??
Turtles are so easy. Read about them first so you will know what type you want. We didn't know what we were doing so we went to the pets store & bought what they had. Learn your type. The ones we bought. Grew a lot bigger then they told us they would at the pet store. Once you get the tank set up. just put them in & feed them daily. Enjoy them as they play constantly. Just have to change the filters monthly or so. Then clean the tank every 6 months too one year.

C.C.Sinned said:

*Update* - We have a new Kitten. We named him Shredder

I've a year old, Bengal Tabby cat, Jamba. She's very clever in everything. For example, I haven't noticed it was missing sink's push-in hold until I discovered it that's where she was playing with it. It was tight and hard to pull out but she did it. She even can open the dresser, too. :)

Back