What kind of Coffee do you drink?

Sometime I drink Strawberry creme frappiuninco with whip cream, White choclate mocha and mocha frappiunico with whip cream.

I love drinking coffee and used to drink mostly French Roast brewed coffee until when my SO's family introduced me to Vietnamese Coffee. Oh, it is to die for. Now, I have Vietnamese coffee everyday. LOL... It is so strong, and one glass is enough for one day to keep me going.

Examples of Vietnamese coffee:
With condesated milk: http://forums.egullet.org/uploads/gallery_2_0_172664.jpg
Without milk: http://www.cavalierdaily.com/.Archives/2004/09/10/lf-restaurant-1.gif

The brand of Vietnamese coffee which I like the most so far:
http://www.trungnguyen.com.vn/lang.aspx?lang=1&return=/index.aspx?

During the week at work I go through about 2 pots a day, I drink it from 8am - 12pm nonstop. Usually Don Francisco's Northwest Dark Roast or Maxwell House Columbian Supremo, 4 heaping scoops to a 12 cup pot. I drink it black with two level sugars.

Other than that I just drink a Starbucks on occasion at Coffee Chat night, which is usually a Venti Latte with 6 shots of expresso or a frozen Mocha Frapachino (with 3 extra shots of expresso).

Coffee

I quit coffee to see if I could sleep better, and yes, I get a better night's zzzz's without it. Coffee is not good for high strung people.

Occasionally we will stop for a Latte' if we are driving and get sleepy.

We are fans of Rock Star, a high energy drink. It is expensive, we usually share one. And it contains lots of things that are good for you!

loved coffee so much that i used to drink 8 POTS of caffined Folgers all DAY now im downsizing to 4 cup for breakfast and a cup at nites of DEAF COFFEE.. love them with Southern Pecan Butter cream and a shot of any bourbon whisky... mmmmm

the strawberry milk by starbucks doesnt have coffee inside. I bought it last Friday thinking it is strawberry coffee so tried it out but realized it is not coffee but delicious, tho. I let TJ drink as he love strawberry milk like I do. heh.

I still drink Vietnamese coffee black with one spoon of sugar. Yum...

I think I created an impression with some fellow Alldeafers who I have met, that I drink a lot of coffee, when normally, I drink only 2 or 3 cups a day! Ha ha ha...

Liza, do you remember our coffee chats in your kitchen? Until 2 or 3 in the morning? Ja? Fun...

Been there too! 8 pots is nothing to me. LOL Just like water... Not anymore.

loved coffee so much that i used to drink 8 POTS of caffined Folgers all DAY now im downsizing to 4 cup for breakfast and a cup at nites of DEAF COFFEE.. love them with Southern Pecan Butter cream and a shot of any bourbon whisky... mmmmm

I don't drink coffee anymore but used to drink Cafe Mocha from starbucks, yummy.

The strongest coffee Ive ever had was Japanese iced coffee! When I was younger, I can drink coffee late at nite and go to bed fine zzzzzz. For some reason, I still can fall asleep out full of caffine, lol. Anyways, my friend took me to a nice Japanese resturant and encouraged me to order the iced coffee so I did. I had 2 that nite and later went to bed. I tossed and turned for several hours, and I was going ummm, why I can't sleep?? Finally figured out it was that damn iced coffee. :lol:

I like Starbucks' double chocolate chips, mmmm, nothing else!

I lurv coffee brewing: Tim Hortons, and Maxwell
Of course tempation choco: mocha, french vanilla, Rolo, coffee Crisp and capaucoo coffee... tasty so delcouisly foam latte!
That is it!

I get a bag of Starbucks Houseblend whole beans and grind them to make a full pot of coffee for my family. Once in awhile I'd add few drops of vanilla extract in my coffee for taste. :)

I don't drink coffee anymore but used to drink Cafe Mocha from starbucks, yummy.

The strongest coffee Ive ever had was Japanese iced coffee! When I was younger, I can drink coffee late at nite and go to bed fine zzzzzz. For some reason, I still can fall asleep out full of caffine, lol. Anyways, my friend took me to a nice Japanese resturant and encouraged me to order the iced coffee so I did. I had 2 that nite and later went to bed. I tossed and turned for several hours, and I was going ummm, why I can't sleep?? Finally figured out it was that damn iced coffee. :lol:

hahaha i have drank alot of coffee and i can go to sleep with no plm. LOL.. strange some too wired to go sleep but not me.. :giggle:

Did you know men should drink lots coffee? Cause coffee can prevent prostate cancer?
coffee Link

Thanks for that great bit of info.:)

I guess, seeing as my hubby likes to drink coffee, that means that he wont get prostate cancer. Thanks. good to know.

Since I drink coffee too, does that mean, it will prevent me from having prostate cancer too?. :confused: :D j/k lol.

Thanks for the tip. :)

Back